I forgot to blog yesterday.
I mean, seriously. And that never happens. (Being lazy is a different story. That happens all the time). I swear I’m losing my mind. Last Thursday I forgot to cook dinner. Just forgot. My husband came home and I followed him into the kitchen and then was all “CRAP! I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING I NEEDED TO DO!” And then Saturday night he was nice enough to go get me some Chinese food and on the way out the door he asked if I’d make a pot of coffee and I swear it immediately left my brain.
I’m blaming the weather. Or maybe I’m just getting old.
I made these Rice Krispies Treats yesterday because I’m obsessed with Rice Krispies Treats right now. This was one of those times I told myself I was only going to take a nibble to test it out and then feed the rest to the kids. Do I need to tell you how that turned out?
I used this pudding mix and I suggest you go out and find some immediately and then buy all that’s on the shelf. I’ve been searching for it for a few weeks and finally found it at my Walmart. I bought a couple boxes and then regretted it and went back for me. Sold out. Omg. So yeah, go now. To Walmart. Buy it.
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 10 ounce package of marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons Pumpkin Spice pudding mix
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in pudding mix until combined
- Add Rice Krispies and stir until it is well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool completely before cutting and serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 94Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 131mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g