Pumpkin Waffles – the perfect fall breakfast! It starts with a pancake mix so it’s easy, fast, and delicious!
I finally found some not-rotten pumpkin, y’all! I was so excited when I spotted it that I let out a little squeal and two Target employees came rushing towards me to make sure I was okay.
And then I bought every can that was on the shelf.
No, I’m lying.
I left two cans.
The problem I’m having now is that they’re the massive cans which means I have to use a whole lot of pumpkin within a few days or it gets thrown out. Which I guess isn’t a bad problem to have.
Unless you’re my husband. He’s been dreading pumpkin season since I started talking about it months ago.
How To Make Pumpkin Waffles!
These Pumpkin Waffles start with a baking mix so they’re super easy and quick to put together. I used Bisquick because it’s what I had but any baking mix is fine.
That gets combined with milk, pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling), vegetable oil, brown sugar, cinnamon, and eggs. Combine all that until it’s well blended. And then once blended, it can go right into your waffle maker.
The general rule for making waffles is that they’re done when steam stops coming out of the waffle maker, but I like mine pretty crisp so I leave them in for while after that.
After that, serve with syrup or however you normally top your waffles!
More Waffle Recipes
- Chocolate Chip Waffles
- Yeast Waffles
- Peanut Butter Waffles
- Gingerbread Waffles
- Almond Buttermilk Waffles
More Pumpkin Waffles
- Pumpkin Roll Bars
- Pumpkin White Chocolate Blondies
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 2 1/3 cups Bisquick mix, or other baking mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- Heat waffle iron; grease with cooking spray, vegetable oil or shortening.
- In large bowl, beat all ingredients with wire whisk or hand beater until blended. Pour about 1/2 cup of batter onto center of hot waffle iron. Close lid of waffle iron.
- Bake about 5 minutes or until steaming stops and waffle is golden brown. Carefully remove waffle.
- Top with syrup or powdered sugar.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 333Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 683mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 2gSugar: 9gProtein: 7g