Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes – everything you love about pumpkin pie in a milkshake! Sweet pumpkin milkshake with cinnamon and topped with whipped cream and gingersnap cookies.
Originally posted November 8, 2012. Updated on August 13, 2020.
Okay listen, I know it’s only August and I’m not supposed to be sharing pumpkin recipes but y’all, are there even rules about this stuff in 2020?
Let me have pumpkin in August.
And yes, I did go to Bath & Body Works and buy 6 Leaves candles the other day during their sale. And yes, I am already burning them. (Sorry boyfriend.)
I am just so ready for fall. I’m usually a summer person but this summer is just so hot since we can’t really go to the pool or the lake or any of the places we usually go. I need fall.
This is a really old recipe that we make every year and if you love pumpkin pie as much as I do, this is the perfect way to cool down in this heat!
- Vanilla ice cream
- Pumpkin puree
- Brown sugar
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream
- Gingernap cookies
- Blend vanilla ice cream, milk, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice in a blender until smooth
- Pour into 4 glasses
- Top with whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice, and gingersnap cookies
Can You Make It Non-Dairy?
Yes! Thankfully there are so many delicious non-dairy options these days. Use whatever non-dairy vanilla ice cream brand you prefer (I like oat milk oat milk ice cream for milkshakes), whatever non-dairy milk you like, and a non-dairy whipped cream. All 3 are available at pretty much any grocery store, Walmart, or Target these days.
More Pumpkin Recipes
More Milkshake Recipes
- Reeses Pieces Milkshakes
- Homemade Shamrock Shakes
- Chocolate Malted Milkshakes
- Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Snickers Milkshake
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- whipped cream, for serving
- gingersnaps, for serving (optional)
- Combine vanilla ice cream, milk, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Pour equal amounts into 4 glasses and top with whipped cream and a gingersnap, if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 237Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 99mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 2gSugar: 27gProtein: 5g