Salami Pinwheels are perfect for a quick lunch or snack! Cream cheese, salami, and pickles wrapped in flour tortillas and sliced into bite-size pieces.
I’m obsessed with salami lately. I love those little adult lunchable type things that come with fancy crackers, gouda, and, most importantly, spicy salami. That and a glass of wine is all I need for the perfect night in front of the TV.
These Salami Pinwheels are perfect for my obsession! They make a great little snack or easy lunch. My kids love them in their lunchbox – it’s a nice change from their usual sandwiches.
Plus, they take only a few minutes to make and need only 4 ingredients!
What Are Salami Pinwheels?
Salami Pinwheels are flour tortillas filled with a mixture of plain whipped cream cheese, diced salami, and dill pickle relish. The salami mixture gets spread thinly on the tortillas and then the tortillas are rolled up tightly.
Chill them for a little while and then you can slice them for the perfect little portable snacks or lunch!
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese – the plain kind!
- 4 ounces hard salami – I think the thinly sliced deli salami works best in this recipe
- 3 tablespoon dill relish – make sure it’s dill, not the sweet stuff!
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- Mae filling. In a bowl, use a rubber spatula to fold together cream cheese, salami, and relish.
- Assemble. Working with one flour tortilla at a time, spread ¼ of the cream cheese mixture on one side. Roll up tighly and transfer to a plate. Repeat with all tortillas and the rest of the filling.
- Chill. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Slice and serve. Slice each roll up into about 10 slices.
Can You Make Salami Pinwheels Ahead?
Yes, these pinwheels need to be made at least an hour before you plan to serve them.
How Long Are They Good For?
These Salami Pinwheels will be good for up to 4 days when stored in an airtight container in the fridge – these airtight glass containers are my absolute favorite for everything!
What To Serve with Pinwheels?
I think these are great in lunchboxes so you could pack whatever you normally back in lunchboxes! Fresh carrots and celery, chopped fruit, a side salad, chips! They’re delicious with anything.
More Salami Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain whipped cream cheese
- ¼ pound salami, finely diced
- 3 tablespoon dill pickle relish
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- In a mixing bowl, use a rubber spatula to fold whipped cream cheese, diced salami, and dill pickle relish together. Be careful to not deflate the cream cheese too much.
- Working with 1 tortilla, spread ¼ of the salami mixture over the surface. Roll tightly and transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Once chilled, slice each roll up into about 10 slices.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge until ready to serve.
These are good for up to 4 days when stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 200Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 583mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 8g