Glazed Ranch Carrots – the perfect side dish for any dinner! Baby carrots tossed in a delicious buttery ranch glaze.
One of our other favorite side dishes is this Hawaiian Mac Salad recipe.
These Glazed Ranch Carrots are my current favorite dinner side dish. It’s bordering on obsession.
It’s one of those things I make “for the kids” and then I grab one each time I walk past the stove. The buttery ranch glaze is just so delicious and perfect with the slight sweetness of the carrots.
It’s also a really easy side dish and takes only a few simple ingredients!
- Baby carrots – you can use large carrots as well, just peel and slice them before cooking
- Brown Sugar
- Dry ranch dressing mix
- Boil baby carrots until fork tender, about 8 – 10 minutes; drain and set aside
- Melt butter and brown sugar together
- Whisk in dry ranch dressing mix
- Add carrots and toss to coat
- Cook until sauce thickens and glazes the carrots, about 5 more minutes
How Long Are Cooked Carrots Good For?
These Glazed Ranch Carrots will be good in the fridge for about 3 days. Make sure to store them in an airtight container.
Because the glaze is made up of a good bit of butter, it will become thicker as it sits in the fridge. It should thin out fine once heated. You can reheat the carrots on the stove over low heat or in the microwave.
Can You Make It Ahead?
Yes, you can make these carrots ahead of time. Make sure to store them in an airtight container in the fridge.
When you’re ready to serve it, just warm it over low heat until the sauce goes back to the original consistency. If it’s too thick, a splash of water or chicken broth will help loosen it up.
What To Serve With Glazed Carrots
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- Mini Turkey Meatloaves
- Slow Cooker Apple Cider Braised Pork
- Crispy Onion Chicken Tenders
- Chicken and Biscuits
More Side Dish Recipes
- Green Beans Almondine
- Ranch Macaroni and Cheese
- Cole Slaw Pasta Salad
- Fritos Corn Salad
- Pimento Mac and Cheese
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Spicy Honey Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest for even more!
Glazed Ranch Carrots
- 1 pound baby carrots
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- Place baby carrots in a small pot and cover with 1-inch of water. Bring to a boil. Lower heat, cover, and let cook under fork tender, 8 - 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pot, melt butter and brown sugar together over low heat. Whish in ranch dressing mix. Add carrots and toss to coat.
- Cook until the sauce thickens and glazes the carrots, about 5 more minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 136Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 493mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 2gSugar: 12gProtein: 1g
This is such an amazing side dish! Everyone loved it!
We love the savory sweet combo!
Allyson Reed Zea says
These carrots are so delicious and easy to make! I love the ranch flavor! Thanks for the easy recipe!
This is one of our favorite recipes! I can’t wait to make this again soon! So delicious and yummy!
I was thinking to make glazed carrots for Sunday dinner this weekend! Thanks for the recipe!
Sara Welch says
Served this with dinner last night and it was a hit all around the table! Even my picky eaters gobbled them up!
These glazed carrots were so delicious! What an amazing side dish, definitely making again
Erin | Dinners,Dishes and Dessert says
GLAZED RANCH CARROTS This Glazed ranch Carrots need to happen at my house very soon!!