Skinny Coconut Mojito – the ultimate summer drink recipe! Coconut water, rum, limes, and mint! It’s low calorie but still so delicious.
Happy new week, guys!
I hope your weekend was great. The boys and I rode over to Temple for the food truck festival and had an absolute blast. They tried so many things they wouldn’t usually try – I mean, who knew they liked kimchi fries?! And the best part is that I found so many food trucks that I’ll now be stalking on Instagram.
We also saw bluebonnets on the way home! This is the best time of year in Texas (I say this as if I haven’t only lived here 11 months) and I cannot even wait for all the pretty flowers to take over.
The weather was also perfect and got me looking forward to summer cocktails. I love this Skinny Coconut Mojito because no matter what time of year it is, I can make one and pretend it’s summer. It’s really simple, low calorie, but still so delicious!
How To Make Skinny Coconut Mojitos
- Muddle fresh mint and lime wedges in the bottom of a shaker
- Add simple syrup, white rum, and coconut water
- Fill with ice and shake until chilled
- Strain over 2 glasses filled with ice
- Top with sparkling water
- Serve immediately
Where To Get The Tiny Cube Ice Trays?
This is the most common question I get on ALL my cocktail posts. I use these tiny cube ice trays and they make the most perfect ice!
More Skinny Cocktails
- Skinny Frozen Pina Colada
- Skinny Kiwi Margaritas
- Skinny Tequila Sunrise Margaritas
- Skinny Blood Orange Margaritas
More Coconut Cocktails
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1/2 cup fresh mint
- 1 lime, cut into wedged
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1/4 cup white rum
- 1 cup coconut water
- sparkling water
- In the bottom of a shaker, muddle fresh mint and lime wedges. Add simple syrup, white rum, and coconut water. Fill with ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain over two glasses filled with ice and top with sparkling water.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 122Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 130mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 3gSugar: 13gProtein: 1g