Today I brought you a mess of a dinner.
But it’s one that my kids LOVED so I figured I had no choice but to share it with you.
I’ve avoided these hobo pack recipes for years now because I assumed those guys I live with wouldn’t like them. But this one has cheese, ranch dressing, and bacon. All things my guys love! And it even has the only veggie they all agree on.
They’re super simple to make because you just put all the ingredients in an piece of aluminum foil and then bake until the chicken is done. And clean up is a breeze since the mess is contained in the aluminum foil and you can even skip plates when it comes time to serve it up.
from Best Life 4 Moms
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spray 4 large sheets of aluminum foil with oil. Set aside.
- Mix stuffing and water together in a mixing bowl. Spoon 1/4 of the mixture onto each aluminum foil sheet and set a chicken breast on top of each. Top each one with 1/2 cup of broccoli. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese, 1/4 of the bacon, and a drizzle of ranch dressing.
- Fold the sides of the foil up into a packet.
- Place all the packs onto a baking sheet and bake 35-40 minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken.
- Let stand about 5 minutes before serving.