Chex cereal, crackers, and pretzels are coated in a delicious parmesan and ranch seasoning in this Cheesy Ranch Chex Mix. It is seriously addictive!
I am highly caffeinated and ready to take on Tuesday.
Today’s a good day. September 1st means so many great things! I mean, the Dairy Queen Pumpkin Blizzard is back. The Pumpkin Spice Latte is right around the corner. Bath & Body Works is releasing even more pumpkin candles next week. I am SO EXCITED for September.
The only way September could be better is if we were back in Colorado. *grumble grumble*
September also means football. I’m stupid excited for football. You already know this.
And with football comes yummy, snacky food.
My Ranch Goldfish Snack Mix has become a favorite among our friends so I’ve been looking for other snack mixes that don’t involve the fish. This one is so yummy. It’s got the Chex, pretzels, and cheese crackers and then it’s all coated in a buttery parmesan and ranch sauce and baked until extra crispy and delicious.
Make sure you follow me around the internet!
- Preheat oven to 250F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine cereal, pretzels, and crackers in a very large mixing bowl.
- Melt butter and stir in the ranch seasoning mix. Pour over the cereal mix and stir to combine. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and sparkle with the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool completely before serving.
Want more party snack recipes?