The cutest no bake Easter dessert! Carrot Patch Dirt Cups are chocolate pudding cups topped with crushed Oreos to look like dirt and with a white chocolate covered strawberry “carrot” on top!
Easter Dirt Cups
I think we can all agree that no bake dessert recipes are the best kind of dessert recipes. Especially if you’re prepping lots of food for a party or trying to pull off a holiday get together.
And especially if the no bake dessert is as cute as these Carrot Patch Dirt Cups!
This cute Easter dessert calls for only 6 ingredients, it’s completely no bake, and they look so impressive!
Make it for a class party, an Easter egg hunt, or any other spring event!
Ingredients for Carrot Patch Dirt Cups
Keep scrolling for ingredient amounts!
- Chocolate pudding mix
- Whole milk
- Oreos – you can also used crushed chocolate graham crackers or other chocolate cookies
- Fresh strawberries
- White chocolate melting wafers
- Orange food coloring – you can use a mixture of red and yellow if you don’t have orange
How To Make Carrot Patch Strawberries
- Make orange white chocolate. Melt the white chocolate wafers in a microwave-safe bowl in 30 second increments, until smooth. Put in a few drops of food coloring and stir until you have your desired orange color.
- Decorate. Dip strawberries into the melted chocolate, making sure the stems are up. Transfer to parchment paper and let set. Once they are set, use a spoon to drizzle over more chocolate onto the strawberries to resemble carrots.
How To Make Easter Dirt Cups Dessert
- Make pudding. Combine pudding mix and cold milk. Stir for two minutes then set aside. Pudding should set in five minutes.
- Assemble. In a little cup, spoon in the pudding and sprinkle with oreo crumbs to create the “dirt”.
- Decorate. Top with two of your chocolate-covered strawberries
- Make it dairy free! Most pudding mixes won’t have dairy (and Oreos are vegan!) so you only need to substitute the milk to make these dairy free. I suggest almond milk but you can use your favorite non-dairy milk.
- Use different cookies. I think Oreo crumbs make the best “dirt” but you can use chocolate graham crackers or another chocolate cookie if you prefer.
- Make it an easy pudding cup recipe! If you don’t want to make your own pudding and/or dirty plastic cups, use store-bought chocolate pudding cups and just top them with Oreos and the white chocolate covered strawberry “carrots”.
- Use orange candy melts. You can turn this 6 ingredient recipe into a 5 ingredient recipe by using orange candy melts instead of adding food coloring to white chocolate. You can find orange candy melts at any craft store or even large grocery stores like Walmart!
More Easter Desserts
- Easter Marshmallow Bark
- Peeps Nests
- Cadbury Mini Egg Brownies
- Easter Nest Cupcakes
- Lemon Bar Cheesecake
- Meyer Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 2 (3.0 ounce) boxes of chocolate pudding mix
- 4 cups cold whole milk
- 20 Oreos, crushed
- 12 fresh strawberries
- 10 ounces white chocolate melting wafers
- Orange food coloring (or red + yellow)
1. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and cold milk. Stir for two minutes then set aside. Pudding should set in five minutes.
2. While your pudding is setting, melt the white chocolate wafers in a microwave-safe bowl in 30 second increments, until smooth.
3. Put in a few drops of food coloring and stir until you have your desired orange color.
4. Roll your strawberries into your melted chocolate, making sure the stems are up. Transfer to parchment paper and let set. Once they are set, use a spoon to drizzle over more chocolate onto the strawberries.
5. In a little cup, spoon in the pudding and sprinkle with oreo crumbs to create the “dirt”. Top with two of your chocolate-covered strawberries
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 640Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 575mgCarbohydrates: 87gFiber: 3gSugar: 68gProtein: 10g