Sand Pudding – the cutest no bake dessert! Layers of pudding and cookie crumble sand and topped with gummy worms. Perfect for a birthday party!
This Sand Pudding is one of my favorite cutesy desserts. You know, something that’s always a hit with the kids. My Dirt and Worms Chex Mix is another great one!
It’s perfect for birthday parties or school parties or just an afterschool snack if you have a bunch of kiddos you need to impress. It’s also super easy and no bake!
What Is Sand Pudding
Sand pudding is a delicious no bake dessert that everyone loves because who doesn’t love pudding, cookies, and gummy worms?!
It starts with a “sand” made from Nilla Wafer cookies and Oreos. And the pudding is a light and fluffy vanilla pudding made with cream cheese, pudding mix, and Cool Whip.
It all gets layered together with the “sand” on top. Then you can add cute little gummy worms.
I like to serve this dessert in cute tiny plastic buckets, especially if I’m making it for a kid birthday party.
How To Make Sand Pudding
- Combine Nilla Wafers and Oreo in a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles sand; set aside
- Beat together cream cheese, butter, and powder sugar
- In a separate bowl, mix together vanilla pudding mix and milk
- Add pudding to the cream cheese mixture
- Gently fold in Cool Whip
- Layer “sand” and pudding mixture into serving dishes
- Top with gummy creatures
More No Bake Desserts
- No Bake Million Dollar Pie Bars
- Peanut Butter S’mores Dip
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Caramel Corn Treats
- Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
- No Bake Snickers Pie
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 11 ounce box Nilla Wafers
- 2 Oreos
- 1 8 ounce block cream cheese
- ¼ cup butter
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 2 3.4 ounce boxes vanilla pudding mix
- 2 ¾ cups milk
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- Put Nilla Wafers and Oreos together in a food processor. Pulse until the mixture resembles sand. Set aside.
- Beat together cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Slowly add powdered sugar and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together vanilla pudding mix and milk. Slowly add this mixture to the cream cheese mixture and beat until combined. Gently fold in Cool Whip.
- Layer into serving dish of choice (it's really cute in buckets!) starting and ending with the "sand" mixture.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 423Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 422mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 0gSugar: 35gProtein: 5g