This post and recipe was created for #SummerDessertWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.
Lemon Bar Cheesecake – two of the best desserts in one! Creamy cheesecake with lemon curd swirls inside and topped with more lemon curd and whipped cream.
Hiiii guys! I made a real cheesecake with no cracks!
This is my 2nd recipe for #SummerDessertWeek which is a yearly event organized by Angie of Big Bear’s Wife. There’s a list below of all the other recipes that went live today and right after the recipe, there’s a great giveaway featuring all of our sponsors!
So this Lemon Bar Cheesecake!
It combines 2 of my favorite summer desserts: cheesecake and lemon bars! Plus a graham cracker crust which makes every dessert better. It’s so good with the creamy sweet vanilla cheesecake and the tart lemon curd!
How To Make Graham Cracker Crust
The cheesecake starts with a graham cracker crust. I buy graham cracker crumbs but if you want to make your own, you’ll need about 12 or 13 graham crackers for the 2 cups of crumb that this recipe requires. Run them through a food processor until they are crumbs.
The crumbs get combined with sugar, a pinch of salt, and melted butter. Once everything is combined, you just press it into the springform pan, pressing it up the sides. This cheesecake fills up at entire 9-inch springform – like, to the top – so you want your graham cracker crust to go up pretty high.
I like to use a glass with straight sides to press the graham cracker crumbs up the side. It just makes it so much easier.
How To Make Lemon Bar Cheesecake
The cheesecake itself starts with 4 packages of plain cream cheese. You beat the cream cheese until it is super smooth and creamy and then add in sugar, eggs, and vanilla. It’s that’s easy!
Half of the cheesecake batter gets poured into the graham cracker crust you already made and then you drop spoonfuls of lemon curd on top. Use a knife to create swirls with the lemon curd and then top with the rest of the cheesecake batter.
The cheesecake gets baked for about 45 minutes, or until it’s set. The very center will still be a little jiggly but mostly set. From there, you just have to let it cool!
Once it’s completely cool, you spread more lemon curd on top and then you can top it with whipped cream swirls right before you serve it.
It’s sweet and tart and so delicious! And, like I said, it didn’t crack! Which is a miracle. Me and cheesecake don’t have the best past.
How Long is Cheesecake Good?
You can refrigerate the cheesecake in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Anolon is one of our amazing sponsors for #SummerDessertWeek and I used their Springform Pan for this cheesecake.
All of my pots and pans are by Anolon. Even my muffin tin is by Analon. They make quality products that last for years and years and years. And the Springform Pan worked perfectly for my Lemon Bar Cheesecake.
Scroll down past the recipe to see all the #SummerDessertWeek sponsors and to enter the giveaway! Lots of great prizes!
More Cheesecake Recipes
- Chocolate Malt Cheesecake
- Pineapple Cheesecake Bars
- Mini Turtle Cheesecake
- Fluffy Cheesecake
- S’mores Cheesecake Bars
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- pinch of salt
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
Lemon Bar Cheese
- 4 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups lemon curd, homemade or storebought, divided
- whipped cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 325F. Lightly spray a 9-inch springform pan with oil.
- To make the crust, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, salt, and melted butter until everything is moistened. Press into the prepared pan, going up the sides. (Using a straight sided glass it helpful for pressing it up the sides.) Set aside.
- To make the cheesecake, beat softened cream cheese with the whisk attachment of a stand mixer until smooth. Add sugar and beat until combined. Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla. Beat until well combined and smooth.
- Pour half of the cheesecake batter into the graham cracker crust. Take 3/4 cup of the lemon curd and drop spoonfuls over the cheesecake batter. Use a knife to create swirls of lemon curd. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake 45 - 50 minutes or until the cheesecake is set. The very center should still be a bit jiggly but mostly set. Cool to room temperature before refrigerating overnight.
- Before slicing, spread the remaining 3/4 cup of lemon curd over top of cheesecake. Top with whipped cream, if desired, right before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 690Total Fat: 48gSaturated Fat: 27gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 234mgSodium: 526mgCarbohydrates: 58gFiber: 1gSugar: 47gProtein: 11g
Ice Cream Recipes:
- Strawberry Siren Shake from A Blender Mom
- Funfetti Ice Cream Sandwiches from Family Around the Table
- Ice Cream Waffle Sandwiches from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Red, White & Blue Funfetti Ice Cream from Books n’ Cooks
Sweet Summertime Cakes and Cupcakes:
- No-Bake Mermaid Cake from Nik Snacks
- Mermaid Ice Cream Cone Cakes from Eat Move Make
- Lemon Cupcakes from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Strawberry Buttercream Cake with Blueberry Lemonade Ganache from 4 Sons R Us
- Blackberry Lemon Yogurt Cake from Sweet Beginnings
No Bake Treats:
- Frozen Chocolate Chip Dessert from Who Needs A Cape?
- Sprinkle Filled Birthday Cookie Dough Dip from Cooking With Carlee
- Candy Dipped Fruit Cones from Blogghetti
- Mermaid Cakesicles from Big Bear’s Wife
- Strawberry Lemonade Bars from Jen Around the World
- Amaretto Cheesecake from The Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine
- Lemon Blueberry Scones from The Beard and The Baker
- Key Lime Pie Donuts from Daily Dish Recipes
- Lemon Bar Cheesecake from Fake Ginger
- Blueberry Banana Pretzel Bars from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- New York Style Cheesecake from Back To My Southern Roots
- Cheesecake with Key Lime Stars and Orange Cream Mermaids from Our Good Life
- Indian Rice Pudding from Palatable Pastime
- Key Lime Thumbprint Cookies from The Domestic Kitchen
- Brown Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies from Doughmesstic
- Chocolate Swirl Meringues from My Sweet Zepol
- Sweet Corn Cookies from The Spiffy Cookie
- Peach Pie Fudge from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Blackberry Spritzer from My Baking Heart
Welcome to the 3rd Annual #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. This week-long summer time event is filled with some down right amazing sweet recipes from fantastic bloggers and we’ve got some great giveaways from our generous sponsors for y’all too!! We can’t wait to share all of these summer-themed desserts with you and celebrate sweet, sweet summertime all week long!
There are 45 incredible bloggers participating in this year’s #SummerDessertWeek event! Thanks to those bloggers, we have over 168 summer time sweet treat recipes being shared this week! Grab a few recipes to try out and don’t forget to enter the giveaway below!
Scroll down to take a look!
Dixie Crystals is giving away one (1)Keurig® K-Select® Coffee Maker
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – 1 Gift Pack – including Adams Poundcake Kit, Adams Best, Adams Lemon Extract, Adams Natural Food Color, and Adams Cinnamon Sugar
Prize #3 —Wilton is giving away a Wilton Gift Pack – including – Bake and Bring Geometric Print Non-Stick 13 x 9 -inch Oblong Pan, Bake and Bring Geometric Print Non-Stick 8-inch Square Cake Pan, Bake and Bring Geometric Print Non-Stick 8-inch Round Cake Pan, Peach Cobbler Candy Melts Candy, Blueberry Lemonade Candy Melts Candy, Orange Crème Candy Melts Candy, Key Lime Pie Decorating Icing Pouch with Tips, Orange Crème Decorating Icing Pouch with Tips, Pop Art Triangle and Solid Cupcake Liners, Geometric Print and Solid Green Cupcake Liners, Balloon Dog Icing Decorations, Assorted Brights and Pastels Sprinkles, Blue Sprinkles Tackle Box, Coral Sprinkles Tackle Box, DIY-Lish Mermaid Kit, DIY-Lish Candy Lollipop Kit and Disposable Decorating Bags with 1M Tips
Prize #4 — Sweets & Treats Boutique is giving away 1 (one) baking supply box including an assortment of sprinkles and cupcake liners as well as one of Love From The Oven’s recent cookbooks!
Prize #5 — Anolon is giving one (1) winner an Anolon Advanced Graphite 9″ Round Springform Pan & an Anolon Advanced Graphite 9″ Square Springform Pan
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from July 7th – July 14th at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 5 (five) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 5 (five) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #SummerDessertWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Wilton, Sweets and Treats Shop and Anolon ! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #SummerDessertWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.