Lemon Bar Cheesecake is two of the best desserts in one! Creamy cheesecake with lemon curd swirls inside and topped with more lemon curd and whipped cream.
I also have a Lemon Bars recipe!
Hiiii guys! I made a real cheesecake with no cracks!
So this Lemon Bar Cheesecake!
It combines 2 of my favorite summer desserts: cheesecake and lemon bars! Plus a graham cracker crust which makes every dessert better. It’s so good with the creamy sweet vanilla cheesecake and the tart lemon curd!
How To Make Graham Cracker Crust
The cheesecake starts with a graham cracker crust. I buy graham cracker crumbs but if you want to make your own, you’ll need about 12 or 13 graham crackers for the 2 cups of crumb that this recipe requires. Run them through a food processor until they are crumbs.
The crumbs get combined with sugar, a pinch of salt, and melted butter. Once everything is combined, you just press it into the springform pan, pressing it up the sides. This cheesecake fills up at entire 9-inch springform – like, to the top – so you want your graham cracker crust to go up pretty high.
I like to use a glass with straight sides to press the graham cracker crumbs up the side. It just makes it so much easier.
- Graham cracker crumbs – I buy boxes of graham cracker crumbs but if you want to make your own, you will need 12 – 13 graham crackers.
- Granulated sugar – this is going in the crust and the cheesecake filling.
- Butter – this is what holds the graham cracker crust together.
- Cream cheese – the base of every cheesecake.
- Lemon curd – you can buy a jar of lemon curd or make your own.
- Whipped cream – this is optional but makes for really pretty slices of cheesecake.
How To Make a Graham Cracker Crust
- Mix ingredients. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, salt, and melted butter until everything is moistened.
- Transfer to pan. Press into a greased springform pan, going up the sides. Set aside.
How To Make Lemon Bar Cheesecake
- Make cheesecake mixture. Beat softened cream cheese with the whisk attachment of a stand mixer until smooth. Add sugar and beat until combined. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until well combined and smooth.
- Layer. Pour half of the cheesecake batter into the graham cracker crust.
- Add lemon curd. Take ¾ cup of the lemon curd and drop spoonfuls over the cheesecake batter. Use a knife to create swirls of lemon curd.
- Finish layers. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake. Bake at 325F for 45 – 50 minutes or until the cheesecake is set.
- Cool. Cool to room temperature before refrigerating overnight.
- Garnish and serve. Before slicing, spread the remaining ¾ cup of lemon curd over top of cheesecake. Top with whipped cream, if desired, right before serving.
How Long is Cheesecake Good?
You can refrigerate the cheesecake in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
I serve mine straight from the refrigerator but you can let it sit out for 5 – 10 minutes to take the chill off if you prefer it that way.
More Cheesecake Recipes
- Pineapple Cheesecake Bars
- No Bake Cheesecake
- S’mores Cheesecake Bars
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Banana Cream Cheesecake
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoon granulated sugar
- pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoon butter, melted
Lemon Bar Cheese
- 4 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups lemon curd, homemade or storebought, divided
- whipped cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 325F. Lightly spray a 9-inch springform pan with oil.
- To make the crust, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, salt, and melted butter until everything is moistened. Press into the prepared pan, going up the sides. (Using a straight sided glass it helpful for pressing it up the sides.) Set aside.
- To make the cheesecake, beat softened cream cheese with the whisk attachment of a stand mixer until smooth. Add sugar and beat until combined. Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla. Beat until well combined and smooth.
- Pour half of the cheesecake batter into the graham cracker crust. Take ¾ cup of the lemon curd and drop spoonfuls over the cheesecake batter. Use a knife to create swirls of lemon curd. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake 45 - 50 minutes or until the cheesecake is set. The very center should still be a bit jiggly but mostly set. Cool to room temperature before refrigerating overnight.
- Before slicing, spread the remaining ¾ cup of lemon curd over top of cheesecake. Top with whipped cream, if desired, right before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 690Total Fat: 48gSaturated Fat: 27gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 234mgSodium: 526mgCarbohydrates: 58gFiber: 1gSugar: 47gProtein: 11g