Chicken Ranch Pizza – delicious homemade pizza with ranch dressing, chicken, 3 types of cheeses, fresh tomatoes, and green onions! This one is always a hit!
Pizza night is always a favorite around here. The boys love it because, well, who doesn’t love pizza?! And I love it because it’s fast and easy and no one whines about what’s on their plate.
Our go-to pizza recipes for pizza night lately have been my Pesto Sausage Pizza and this Chicken Ranch Pizza.
Instead of a red sauce, this pizza uses ranch dressing with a good bit of garlic mixed in.
Not gonna lie – I’m not a ranch on pizza person so using ranch dressing as the sauce didn’t sound super appealing to me but it worked.
It’s actually really good with the chicken and the fresh tomatoes that are added on top. And the combination of mozzarella, cheddar, and Parmesan is just perfect!
I’ve heard from many people who have tried the recipe that it’s a copycat for a popular Papa Murphy’s pizza but I’ve never tried that one so I can’t be 100% sure. I do know that it’s really delicious!
It’s definitely going to become a regular in our pizza rotation!
(I served the Cheesy Breadsticks with it! They were great together!)
How To Make Chicken Ranch Pizza
- Stretch pizza dough to fit pan
- Stir together ranch dressing and minced garlic; spread over pizza crust
- In a separate bowl, toss together mozzarella, cheddar, and Parmesan
- Spread half the cheese mixture over the sauce
- Evenly spread the chicken, tomatoes, and green onions over the pizza
- Top with remaining cheese
- Bake pizza for 12 – 15 minutes, until crust is browned
- Cool slightly before slicing and serving
How Long Is Homemade Pizza Good For?
Homemade pizza will stay good for up to 3 – 4 days. Keep it covered tightly in the refrigerator to make sure it stays fresh for as long as possible.
More Pizza Recipes
- Meyer Lemon Brussels Sprouts Pizza
- BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- Breakfast Pizza
- Texas Toast Pizza
- Meatball French Bread Pizza
- Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 pizza crust, homemade or store-bought
For the sauce:
- ⅔ cup Ranch dressing
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
For the toppings:
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and sliced thinly
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Butter or grease a 16-inch round pizza pan. Stretch pizza dough to fit pan.
- In a small bowl, mix the ranch dressing and minced garlic. Spread the sauce mixture over the crust.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the mozzarella, cheddar, and Parmesan cheeses. Spread about half of the cheese mixture over the sauce.
- Evenly spread the chicken, tomatoes, and green onions over the pizza. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake pizza for 12-15 minutes. Check pizza after 10 minutes, and continue to check every few minutes until top is browned and cheese is bubbly.
- Remove pizza from oven, allow to cool slightly, and slice. Serve hot and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 400Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 740mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 17g