Cookies and Cream Fudge – easy 3 ingredient white chocolate fudge with chopped Oreos! Perfect for holiday cookie tins and parties.
I also have a Cookies and Cream Cookies recipe that is absolutely delicious!
I am having the worst time coming up with Christmas goodies this year!
I always want to make something that just screams CHRISTMAS but I just haven’t stumbled upon much inspiration.
So I guess I’m sticking with the treats I make every year. Starting with this one!
I love this Oreo Fudge because it is SO EASY. It’s just 3 ingredients and you literally just combine them and let it set for a couple hours. It doesn’t get any easier than that!
Ingredients for Cookies & Cream Fudge
- White baking chocolate
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Oreo cookies
- Prepare. Line an 8 x 8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate. Put white baking chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over low heat and stir frequently until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add cookies. Stir in Oreo cookies.
- Transfer. Pour mixture into the prepared pan.
- Let set. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Slice and bring to room temperature before serving.
How Long Is It Good For?
Cookies & cream fudge is good for several weeks in the refrigerator. Make sure to store it in an airtight container.
Can You Freeze It?
You can freeze homemade fudge for up to 3 months. I recommend wrapping it tightly in plastic wrap and then putting it in freezer ziploc bags.
More Fudge Recipes
- Cranberry Macadamia Nut Fudge
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- Maple Bacon Fudge
- Peppeermint Fudge
- Eggnog Fudge
- Candy Corn Fudge
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 18 ounces white baking chocolate
- 1 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups Oreo cookies, chopped
- Line an 8 x 8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Put white baking chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over low heat and stir frequently until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in Oreo cookies. Pour mixture into the prepared pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Slice and bring to room temperature before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 226Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 96mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 3gSugar: 16gProtein: 4g