Cookies and Cream Fudge – easy 3 ingredient white chocolate fudge with chopped Oreos! Perfect for holiday cookie tins and parties.
I am having the worst time coming up with Christmas goodies this year!
I always want to make something that just screams CHRISTMAS but I just haven’t stumbled upon much inspiration.
So I guess I’m sticking with the treats I make every year. Starting with this one!
How To Make Cookies & Cream Fudge recipe
This Cookies & Cream Fudge is what I like to call Cheater’s Fudge. It’s so easy and turns out delicious every time.
You just melt chocolate with some sweetened condensed milk and then fold in chopped up Oreos. Seriously, that easy.
From there, you just have to wait for it to set up in the fridge (torture!) and then you can slice and enjoy!It makes a ton so you’ll have plenty for your cookie tins or to share at holiday parties.
It’s not going to have the exact texture as your normal candy thermometer fudge, but it’s so good that I don’t even care. Plus, you can’t beat how easy it is!
And yes, totally use different cookies if you want! And the holiday Oreos are especially fun in this!
More Fudge Recipes
- Cranberry Macadamia Nut Fudge
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- Maple Bacon Fudge
- Peppeermint Fudge
- Eggnog Fudge
- Candy Corn Fudge
- 18 ounces white baking chocolate
- 1 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups Oreo cookies, chopped
- Line an 8 x 8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Put white baking chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over low heat and stir frequently until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in Oreo cookies. Pour mixture into the prepared pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Slice and bring to room temperature before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 226 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 5mg Sodium: 96mg Carbohydrates: 26g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 16g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 4g