Cranberry Macadamia Nut Fudge – white chocolate fudge with dried cranberries and macadamia nuts. Perfect for cookie tins and holiday parties!
Happy Monday, y’all!
The holiday weekend flew by, right? I’m not ready for today! I need a few more days of doing nothing!
But the good news is that we can officially move onto holiday treats now! Yaaaaay!
So tell me, do you stick with the same holiday treats every year or do you switch it up and try new things?
If you’re like me and want something new to try, make it this delicious Cranberry Macadamia Nut Fudge!
This is one of those easy fudge recipes that don’t require a candy thermometer so it’s super simple and also pretty much no fail. You just have to boil some butter, sugar, and evaporated milk for 5 minutes and then you stir in white chocolate, marshmallow creme, and the mix-ins.
It’s so good. I love a white chocolate fudge anyway but with the chewy dried cranberries and the crunchy macadamia nuts… just perfect. I’ll definitely be making this one again when it’s time to make cookie tins.
- 4 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 12-ounce can evaporated milk
- 2 12-ounce bags white chocolate chips
- 1 7.5 ounce jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- Line a 9x13-inch pan with aluminum foil. Spray lightly with oil.
- In a medium pan over medium heat, stir together sugar, butter, and evaporated milk until the mixture comes to a boil for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and marshmallow cream and stir until smooth. Stir in vanilla, cranberries, and nuts.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Chill for 2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 340 Total Fat: 15g Saturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 21mg Sodium: 35mg Carbohydrates: 52g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 49g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g