Cranberry Macadamia Nut Fudge – white chocolate fudge with dried cranberries and macadamia nuts. Perfect for cookie tins and holiday parties!
If you love cranberry treats during the holidays, try Cranberry Orange Cookies and Cranberry, Pistachio, and White Chocolate Biscotti!
The holiday weekend flew by, right? I’m not ready for today! I need a few more days of doing nothing!
But the good news is that we can officially move onto holiday treats now! Yaaaaay!
So tell me, do you stick with the same holiday treats every year or do you switch it up and try new things?
If you’re like me and want something new to try, make it this delicious Cranberry Macadamia Nut Fudge!
This is one of those easy fudge recipes that don’t require a candy thermometer so it’s super simple and also pretty much no fail.
- Granualted sugar
- Unsalted butter
- Evaporated milk
- White chocolate chips
- Marshmallow cream
- Dried cranberries
- Macadamia nuts
- Prepare. Line a 9×13-inch pan with aluminum foil. Spray lightly with oil.
- Combine ingredients. In a medium pan over medium heat, stir together sugar, butter, and evaporated milk until the mixture comes to a boil for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in white chocolate chips and marshmallow cream and stir until smooth. Stir in vanilla, cranberries, and nuts.
- Transfer to pan. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Chill and serve. Chill for 2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares.
How Long Is It Good For?
Homemade fudge will be fine for several weeks in the fridge. Make sure to store it in an airtight container.
You can serve it straight from the fridge or let it sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes.
Can You Freeze It?
You can freeze fudge for up to 3 months. I recommend wrapping the fudge tightly in plastic wrap and then placing it in a freezer ziploc bag.
When you are ready to serve it, let it defrost overnight in the fridge.
More Fudge Recipes
- Birthday Cake Fudge
- Buckeye Fudge
- Bourbon Praline Fudge
- Eggnog Fudge
- White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- Butterscotch Peanut Fudge
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 4 ½ cups sugar
- 1 cup 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 12-ounce can evaporated milk
- 2 12-ounce bags white chocolate chips
- 1 7.5 ounce jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ½ cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- Line a 9x13-inch pan with aluminum foil. Spray lightly with oil.
- In a medium pan over medium heat, stir together sugar, butter, and evaporated milk until the mixture comes to a boil for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and marshmallow cream and stir until smooth. Stir in vanilla, cranberries, and nuts.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Chill for 2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 340Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 35mgCarbohydrates: 52gFiber: 1gSugar: 49gProtein: 2g