Crockpot Cinnamon Roll Casserole is the perfect holiday morning breakfast! Only 5 ingredients and cooks completely in the slow cooker!
I have to tell you a story about this crockpot cinnamon roll casserole.
A few days before my husband left Afghanistan, he shared this recipe with me on Facebook.
And he never does that.
He very rarely has requests for me and he especially never goes searching for recipes. But he really, really, really wanted me to make this.
So I bought all the ingredients and made myself a timeline for Thanksgiving Day (the day he got home) that included putting these in the crockpot before we left to get him so they’d be ready by the time we all got home.
Well. I got distracted taking selfies with a turkey headband on and watching the Macy’s parade and it just didn’t happen.
Crockpot Cinnamon Roll Casserole!
Right after Thanksgiving, my husband went back on his diet which is kind of Paleo but yesterday there was a Sonic Cherry Slush so not really Paleo.
I don’t know. Whatever.
And then I kept forgetting to make it on his cheat days.
But now I’m in major clean out the fridge mode because we’re going away for Christmas. So I had to make it. On a day he couldn’t eat it.
And I think he kind of hates me now.
It’s so good and so easy. It starts with refrigerated cinnamon rolls and the only work you have to do is whisking eggs and heavy cream. It’s the perfect holiday morning breakfast because prep literally takes minutes and then you can just walk away while you open presents or hang out with the fam or just drink your coffee.
More Crockpot Recipes
- Crockpot Caramel Apple Crumble
- Crockpot Cheeseburgers
- Crockpot Three Cheese Mac and Cheese
- Crockpot Candy
- Crockpot Casserole
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 2 12-ounce tubes refrigerated cinnamon rolls, cut into quarters
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Spray the crockpot generously with cooking spray.
- Put half of the cinnamon roll pieces in a single layer on the bottom of the crockpot.
- Whisk together the eggs, heavy whipping cream, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon. Pour this over the cinnamon roll layer. Spread the remaining cinnamon roll pieces over the top. Dollop one packet of icing over the cinnamon rolls.
- Cook on low for 2 ½ to 3 hours or until the sides are golden and the rolls are set.
- Drizzle with remaining icing packet.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 312Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 3gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 88mgSodium: 563mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 6g