Grape Salad is great for potlucks and barbecues! The crisp grapes with the creamy dressing is the perfect sweet treat for a hot day!
If you want something a little heartier, Broccoli Grape Pasta Salad is similar but more savory and perfect with all things barbecue.
Don’t let the name of this fool you.
It may be called a salad but there is absolutely nothing healthy about it! But man, is it good!
I made this strawberry pretzel salad last week and my 3 year old kept asking me why it was red. After telling him over and over again that it was because it had strawberries in it, he told me that he wanted a purple one.
And grape jello.
And while I couldn’t stomach anymore jello I knew the whole family would love this classic Grape Salad recipe.
It’s fresh grapes with a creamy dressing and topped with a sweet, crunchy topping! Everyone loved it and it was so easy to put together!
- Cream cheese
- Sour cream
- Red grapes
- Green grapes
- Brown sugar
- Make dressing. Use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla until well combined.
- Combine everything. Add grapes and toss to coat.
- Chill. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Add toppings. Before serving, sprinkle with brown sugar and chopped pecans.
Can You Make It Ahead?
You can make this fruit salad the morning before or even the night before you plan to serve it. I wouldn’t add the brown sugar and pecans until right before serving though.
Make sure to store it in the fridge in an airtight container.
More Fruit Salad Recipes
- Marshmallow Fruit Salad
- Tropical Marshmallow Fruit Salad
- Rainbow Fruit Salad
- Pina Colada Fruit Salad
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 package, 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup 8 ounces sour cream
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla until well combined.
- Add grapes and toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Before serving, sprinkle with brown sugar and chopped pecans.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 254Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 69mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 2gSugar: 33gProtein: 3g