The most delicious dessert dip! Sugar Cookie Dip tastes just like a sugar cookie and only needs 4 ingredients. Dip fresh fruit, cookies, or crackers.
Dessert dips are perfect for a holiday party! Other sweet dips I love are Hot Cocoa Dip and Creamy Caramel Apple Dip.
Sweet dips are my favorite easy dessert.
Sugar Cookie Dip only calls for 4 ingredients and you just have to mix everything together! No baking, no stove, nothing.
It’s so easy and so delicious! Perfect for a party or just a special after school snack.
Plus you can change the sprinkles to match the holiday! Christmas sprinkles like I did here, pink for Valentine’s day, pastel for Easter, the options are endless!
Ingredients for Sugar Cookie Dip
- Cream cheese – just a block of plain cream cheese. You can use low fat cream cheese if you prefer
- Sugar cookie mix – I used the Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix, any dry sugar cookie mix will work
- Cool Whip – you need to thaw it overnight so it is easy to fold into the dip
- Sprinkles – I like jimmies (the shape of sprinkles) in this recipe but you can use any kind. I used these Christmas jimmies but rainbow jimmies would be cute if you aren’t making it for the holidays
How To Make Sugar Cookie Dip
- Combine cream cheese and sugar cookie mix. In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to beat together cream cheese and sugar cookie mix until well combined.
- Fold in remaining ingredients. Use a rubber spatula to fold in Cool Whip and sprinkles. Try not to deflate the Cool Whip too much while folding.
- Chill. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
What To Serve with Sugar Cookie Dip?
For these photos, I used mini vanilla wafers. Some other ideas:
- Fresh strawberries
- Graham crackers
- Sliced apples
- Animal crackers
How Long Is It Good For?
Sugar cookie dip will be good for about 5 days in the refrigerator. Make sure to store it in an airtight container.
It will firm up in the fridge so you may need to let it sit at room temperature for 10 minutes or so before serving.
Can You Freeze It?
I don’t recommend freezing sugar cookie dip. I think the texture would be completely different once frozen and defrosted.
More No Bake Desserts
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest for even more!
Sugar Cookie Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup dry sugar cookie mix
- 4 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- ¼ cup sprinkles, divided
- In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to beat together cream cheese and sugar cookie mix until well combined.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold in Cool Whip and sprinkles. Try not to deflate the Cool Whip too much while folding.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 225Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 118mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 0gSugar: 18gProtein: 2g
Jen Vinuya says
What a fun idea!! My family enjoyed this dip!! We will be making it again!
Beti | easyweeknightrecipes says
Oh my goodness, this looks incredible!! I am so excited to try it!!
katerina @ diethood.com says
Oh boy, this looks and sounds terrific! I bet it tastes amaaazing!! YUM!
My kids enjoyed this dip! Such a great idea for the holidays!
Erin | Dinners,Dishes and Dessert says
This Sugar Cookie Dip sounds amazing! I want to dive into my screen!
Love sugar cookies, especially this time of year. What a perfect treat!
This might be the best sweet treat I’ve seen in a long time! I love sugar cookies, so I am super excited to give this one a try.