No bake Sugar Cookie Truffles are such a cute holiday treat! Only 3 ingredients (plus sprinkles!) and they are so easy to make.
I love no bake treats for the holidays! Some of my other favorites are Peppermint Oreo Balls and White Chocolate Peanut Butter Ritz Crackers.
No bake treats are a holiday staple in my house. Three kids, 4 dogs… I need easy treats that require minimal effort.
And these Sugar Cookie Truffles are perfect. They take about 30 minutes, they only need 4 ingredients (one of them is sprinkles!), and everyone loves them.
Plus they are great for little helpers since there’s lots of rolling and sprinkling.
- Sugar cookies – you can bake your own or buy some from your grocery store’s bakery section. If you bake your own, you want to make sure you give them plenty of time to cool completely.
- Cream cheese
- White almond bark – you can find this in the baking aisle of every large grocery store or order it online.
- Sprinkles – sprinkles are totally optional but make them more fun! Change them up with the holidays if you want.
- Prepare cookies. Crumble cookies into a large mixing bowl. I used my hands to crumble them but you can use a food processor if you prefer.
- Make truffle mixture. Add cream cheese and use an electric mixer to combine.
- Shape truffles. Roll into tablespoon-size balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze for about 15 minutes.
- Prepare chocolate. Melt almond bark in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each one, until melted and smooth.
- Dip in chocolate. Working with one ball at a time, use a fork to dip them in the melted almond bark, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl.
- Add sprinkles. Place back on parchment paper and immediately add sprinkles to the top. The almond bark sets very quickly so you need to add the sprinkles pretty fast.
- Finish all the truffles. Repeat with remaining balls.
How Long Are They Good For?
Sugar cookie truffles will be good in the fridge for up to a week. Make sure to store them in an airtight container.
I think they are tasty right out of the fridge but if you want, you can let them sit at room temperature for 10 minutes or so before serving.
Can You Freeze Them?
You can freeze these truffles for up to a month. I would freeze them on a baking sheet for about an hour, until they are good and frozen and then transfer them to a freezer ziploc bag.
When you are ready to serve them, let them sit in the fridge overnight.
More Holiday Treat Recipes
- Crockpot Candy
- Cranberry Orange Cookies
- Pistachio Thumbprint Cookies
- White Chocolate Peppermint Chex
- Almond Bark Drop Cookies
- Candy Cane Blossoms
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest for even more!
Sugar Cookie Truffles
- 12 sugar cookies (cooled completely if freshly baked)
- 2 ounces (¼ of a block) cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces white almond bark
- Crumble cookies into a large mixing bowl.
- Add cream cheese and use an electric mixer to combine. (If your sugar cookies were drier or larger than the ones I used, you may need an extra ounce of cream cheese.)
- Roll into tablespoon-size balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze for about 15 minutes.
- Melt almond bark in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each one, until melted and smooth.
- Working with one ball at a time, use a fork to dip them in the melted almond bark, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl.
- Place back on parchment paper and immediately add sprinkles to the top.
- Repeat with remaining balls.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Woah! Looks REALLY good!
Truffles are my favorite Christmas treat. These look so festive. I will make for my Christmas dessert table.
These are really fun to make! Perfect addition to our holiday favorites!
These are really nice treats for the holiday!
Erin | Dinners,Dishes and Dessert says
These Sugar Cookie Truffles look so soft and delicious! I love these so much!!!
Such a perfect holiday treat. They look amazing!
Oh, yes. Sugar cookies are such a classic holiday treat. I’ve had a lot of different truffles, but I’ve never had a sugar cookie version.