This post sponsored by Kraft.
No Bake Cheesecake – creamy cheesecake in a graham cracker crust. No bake and it turns out perfect every time! Only 4 ingredients!
You have to choose a favorite dessert. Have to.
What do you choose?
I 100% go for cheesecake. Plain cheesecake. Not too sweet, but sweet enough cheesecake.
Nothing beats it.
Except maybe this Lemon Bar Cheesecake which is a plain cheesecake with a ribbon of lemon curd running through it!
The problem with cheesecake is that it’s kind of a pain to make. There’s a lot of beating and mixing to get it nice and smooth. Then there’s a lot of crossing your fingers that it won’t crack. Or that your springform pan won’t leak. Or that the center won’t still be jiggly when you cut into it.
But this Fluffy Cheesecake recipe is definitely no fuss. It’s no-bake, the ingredient list is short, and it takes only minutes to prepare. The only hard part about the recipe is waiting 3 hours for it to chill in the fridge.
Plus, it’s a real classic. This is the first time I’ve ever made it but I’ve had it several times over the years at parties and such.
And it’s good no matter how it’s served. With cherry pie filling on top like you see here or plain or with chocolate drizzled on top! You really can’t go wrong with this cheesecake!
- Cream cheese
- Cool Whip
- Graham cracker crumb crust – homemade or store-bought
- Cherry pie filling
How To Make No Bake Cheesecake
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together until well combined
- Gently fold in Cool Whip
- Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours
- Serve with cherry pie filling on top
Other Topping Ideas
Any fruit pie filling would be perfect on top! Blueberry, apple, peach, whatever you like! Or if pie filling isn’t your thing, just pile it high with fresh strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries!
A drizzle of chocolate syrup or chocolate shavings would also be delicious. Or maybe crushed Oreo cookies sprinkled on top!
You can really top it with whatever you feel like.
Can You Make No Bake Cheesecake Ahead?
This cheesecake needs at least 3 hours to chill before you can serve it so it definitely needs to be made ahead. It’s the perfect dessert to make when you need to make something the night before you plan to serve it.
How Long Is No Bake Cheesecake Good For?
It will be fine in the fridge for up to 4 – 5 days. Make sure you keep it covered well so it stays fresh for as long as possible.
More No Bake Dessert Recipes
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- No Bake Million Dollar Pie Bars
- No Bake Snickers Pie
- No Bake Avalanche Cookies
- Crockpot Candy
- No Bake Peanut Butter Oreo Bites
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 pkg., 8 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tub, 8 oz. COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust, 6 oz.
- 1-½ cups cherry pie filling
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together until well combined.
- Gently fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Serve with cherry pie filling on top.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 381Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 204mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 4g