This post and recipe was created for #SummerDessertWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.
No Bake Million Dollar Pie Bars – sweet creamy bars filled with pineapple, maraschino cherries, coconut and pecans. They are so simple and taste like a million bucks!
Love cool, creamy desserts in the summer? You have to try Strawberry Pretzel Salad!
My last recipe for #SummerDessertWeek!
If you haven’t seen my other posts (Circus Animal Cookie Ice Cream and Lemon Bar Cheesecake), it’s a yearly event organized by Angie of Big Bear’s Wife where bloggers post literally hundreds of our favorite summer treat recipes!
I have a list of all the other bloggers that posted a delicious recipe today down below AND there’s an amazing giveaway featuring our #SummerDessertWeek sponsors right past the recipe!
My recipe for today are these Million Dollar Pie Bars which are so good you’d be willing to pay a million dollars for one! It’s my twist on the classic Million Dollar Pie and it’s completely no bake and so delicious.
How To Make Million Dollar Pie Bars
If you search the internet, you will find so many different Million Dollar Pie recipes. Or sometimes it’s called a Millionare Pie. My mom makes one with mandarin oranges and it was my FAVORITE growing up.
The thing that all Million Dollar Pies have in common is that they have a base made with sweetened condensed milk and Cool Whip.
But first you make a really easy graham cracker crust and press it into a baking pan. No baking of the crust required!
The sweetened condensed milk gets mixed with lime juice, crushed pineapple, chopped maraschino cherries, coconut, and pecans. Then the Cool Whip gets folded in really gently because you want it to keep that classic Cool Whip texture we all know and love.
The bars get refrigerated until they are set (at least 4 hours but I like to chill them overnight) and then you top them with whipped cream and another cherry before you serve them.
Can You Use Homemade Whipped Cream?
I don’t recommend using homemade whipped cream in place of the Cool Whip. It is the texture of the Cool Whip that causes these bars to set up so nicely and hold their bar shape when cut.
How long Are Million Dollar Pie Bars Good For?
You can store Million Dollar Pie Bars in an airtight container for up to 5 to days. Don’t top with whipped cream until you are ready to serve them.
For the graham cracker crust:
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoon butter, melted
For the bars:
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 20 ounce can crushed pineapples
- 1 cup maraschino cherries, roughly chopped
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1 8 ounce container Cool Whip
- whipped cream, for serving
- maraschino cherries, for serving
- Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil, with ends of foil extending over the side.
- In a mixing bowl, combined graham crumbs, sugar, and butter until all crumbs are moistened. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan, making sure to go all the way to the edge.
- To make the filled, stir together sweetened condensed milk, crushed pineapple, cherries, coconut, and pecans until combined. Gently fold in Cool Whip, trying not to deflate it too much.
- Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust and spread to smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (overnight is best) until it is set. Slice and serve with whipped cream and a cherry on top.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 638Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 228mgCarbohydrates: 109gFiber: 8gSugar: 83gProtein: 8g
- Mermaid Pineapple RumDum from Big Bear’s Wife
Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts:
- Cotton Candy Cupcakes from Daily Dish Recipes
- Drumstick Layered Dessert from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Mermaid Milkshakes from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Mojito Popsicles from The Spiffy Cookie
- Fried Ice Cream Cake from Cookaholic Wife
- Unicorn Milkshake from For The Love of Food
Sweet Summertime Cakes and Cupcakes:
- Mojito Cupcakes from Jen Around the World
- Pina Colada Cupcakes from The Beard and The Baker
- Lemonade Cupcakes from The Domestic Kitchen
- Summer Sangria Cake from A Blender Mom
- Lemon Meringue Cheesecake Cupcakes from Doughmesstic
- Sunflower Cupcakes from Home Sweet Homestead
- Easy Pina Colada Poke Cake from Love and Confections
- Classic Vanilla Cupcakes + Summer Cupcake Decorating from Books n’ Cooks
- Almond Cupcakes with Almond Buttercream Frosting from The Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine
- Peach Upside Down Cake from Home Sweet Homestead
- Jam Breakfast Cake with Streusel from Shockingly Delicious
- Summer Berry Cupcakes with Lemon Icing from Nancie’s Table
No Bake Treats:
- Million Dollar Bar Pies from Fake Ginger
- Blackberry Cream Cheese Dessert from Eat Move Make
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake from Cooking With Carlee
- S’mores Cheesecake from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Strawberry Cheesecake Shortbread Bars from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Drumstick Babka from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Raspberry Lemon Brownies from Sweet Beginnings
- Peach Streusel Crumb Bars from Blogghetti
- White Tea Peach Panna Cotta from Palatable Pastime
- Homemade Strawberry Swirl Marshmallow from My Sweet Zepol
- Blueberry Lemonade Lollipops from Our Good Life
Welcome to the 3rd Annual #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. This week-long summer time event is filled with some down right amazing sweet recipes from fantastic bloggers and we’ve got some great giveaways from our generous sponsors for y’all too!! We can’t wait to share all of these summer-themed desserts with you and celebrate sweet, sweet summertime all week long!
There are 45 incredible bloggers participating in this year’s #SummerDessertWeek event! Thanks to those bloggers, we have over 168 summer time sweet treat recipes being shared this week! Grab a few recipes to try out and don’t forget to enter the giveaway below!
Scroll down to take a look!
Dixie Crystals is giving away one (1)Keurig® K-Select® Coffee Maker
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – 1 Gift Pack – including Adams Poundcake Kit, Adams Best, Adams Lemon Extract, Adams Natural Food Color, and Adams Cinnamon Sugar
Prize #3 —Wilton is giving away a Wilton Gift Pack – including – Bake and Bring Geometric Print Non-Stick 13 x 9 -inch Oblong Pan, Bake and Bring Geometric Print Non-Stick 8-inch Square Cake Pan, Bake and Bring Geometric Print Non-Stick 8-inch Round Cake Pan, Peach Cobbler Candy Melts Candy, Blueberry Lemonade Candy Melts Candy, Orange Crème Candy Melts Candy, Key Lime Pie Decorating Icing Pouch with Tips, Orange Crème Decorating Icing Pouch with Tips, Pop Art Triangle and Solid Cupcake Liners, Geometric Print and Solid Green Cupcake Liners, Balloon Dog Icing Decorations, Assorted Brights and Pastels Sprinkles, Blue Sprinkles Tackle Box, Coral Sprinkles Tackle Box, DIY-Lish Mermaid Kit, DIY-Lish Candy Lollipop Kit and Disposable Decorating Bags with 1M Tips
Prize #4 — Sweets & Treats Boutique is giving away 1 (one) baking supply box including an assortment of sprinkles and cupcake liners as well as one of Love From The Oven’s recent cookbooks!
Prize #5 — Anolon is giving one (1) winner an Anolon Advanced Graphite 9″ Round Springform Pan & an Anolon Advanced Graphite 9″ Square Springform Pan
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from July 7th – July 14th at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 5 (five) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 5 (five) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #SummerDessertWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Wilton, Sweets and Treats Shop and Anolon ! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #SummerDessertWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.