No Bake Million Dollar Pie Bars – sweet creamy bars filled with pineapple, maraschino cherries, coconut and pecans. They are so simple and taste like a million bucks!
Love cool, creamy desserts in the summer? You have to try Strawberry Pretzel Salad!
My last recipe for #SummerDessertWeek!
If you haven’t seen my other posts (Circus Animal Cookie Ice Cream and Lemon Bar Cheesecake), it’s a yearly event organized by Angie of Big Bear’s Wife where bloggers post literally hundreds of our favorite summer treat recipes!
My recipe for today are these Million Dollar Pie Bars which are so good you’d be willing to pay a million dollars for one! It’s my twist on the classic Million Dollar Pie and it’s completely no bake and so delicious.
How To Make Million Dollar Pie Bars
If you search the internet, you will find so many different Million Dollar Pie recipes. Or sometimes it’s called a Millionare Pie. My mom makes one with mandarin oranges and it was my FAVORITE growing up.
The thing that all Million Dollar Pies have in common is that they have a base made with sweetened condensed milk and Cool Whip.
But first you make a really easy graham cracker crust and press it into a baking pan. No baking of the crust required!
The sweetened condensed milk gets mixed with lime juice, crushed pineapple, chopped maraschino cherries, coconut, and pecans. Then the Cool Whip gets folded in really gently because you want it to keep that classic Cool Whip texture we all know and love.
The bars get refrigerated until they are set (at least 4 hours but I like to chill them overnight) and then you top them with whipped cream and another cherry before you serve them.
Can You Use Homemade Whipped Cream?
I don’t recommend using homemade whipped cream in place of the Cool Whip. It is the texture of the Cool Whip that causes these bars to set up so nicely and hold their bar shape when cut.
How long Are Million Dollar Pie Bars Good For?
You can store Million Dollar Pie Bars in an airtight container for up to 5 to days. Don’t top with whipped cream until you are ready to serve them.
I serve them right out of the fridge. If they are left out at room temperature for too long, they may start to melt.
More No Bake Treats
- No Bake Banana Split Pie
- No Bake Cookie Butter Pie
- No Bake Trail Mix Energy Bites
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- No Bake Snickers Pie
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
For the graham cracker crust:
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoon butter, melted
For the bars:
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 20 ounce can crushed pineapples
- 1 cup maraschino cherries, roughly chopped
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1 8 ounce container Cool Whip
- whipped cream, for serving
- maraschino cherries, for serving
- Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil, with ends of foil extending over the side.
- In a mixing bowl, combined graham crumbs, sugar, and butter until all crumbs are moistened. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan, making sure to go all the way to the edge.
- To make the filled, stir together sweetened condensed milk, crushed pineapple, cherries, coconut, and pecans until combined. Gently fold in Cool Whip, trying not to deflate it too much.
- Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust and spread to smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (overnight is best) until it is set. Slice and serve with whipped cream and a cherry on top.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 638Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 228mgCarbohydrates: 109gFiber: 8gSugar: 83gProtein: 8g
- Mermaid Pineapple RumDum from Big Bear’s Wife
Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts:
- Cotton Candy Cupcakes from Daily Dish Recipes
- Drumstick Layered Dessert from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Mermaid Milkshakes from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Mojito Popsicles from The Spiffy Cookie
- Fried Ice Cream Cake from Cookaholic Wife
- Unicorn Milkshake from For The Love of Food
Sweet Summertime Cakes and Cupcakes:
- Mojito Cupcakes from Jen Around the World
- Pina Colada Cupcakes from The Beard and The Baker
- Lemonade Cupcakes from The Domestic Kitchen
- Summer Sangria Cake from A Blender Mom
- Lemon Meringue Cheesecake Cupcakes from Doughmesstic
- Sunflower Cupcakes from Home Sweet Homestead
- Easy Pina Colada Poke Cake from Love and Confections
- Classic Vanilla Cupcakes + Summer Cupcake Decorating from Books n’ Cooks
- Almond Cupcakes with Almond Buttercream Frosting from The Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine
- Peach Upside Down Cake from Home Sweet Homestead
- Jam Breakfast Cake with Streusel from Shockingly Delicious
- Summer Berry Cupcakes with Lemon Icing from Nancie’s Table
No Bake Treats:
- Million Dollar Bar Pies from Fake Ginger
- Blackberry Cream Cheese Dessert from Eat Move Make
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake from Cooking With Carlee
- S’mores Cheesecake from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Strawberry Cheesecake Shortbread Bars from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Drumstick Babka from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Raspberry Lemon Brownies from Sweet Beginnings
- Peach Streusel Crumb Bars from Blogghetti
- White Tea Peach Panna Cotta from Palatable Pastime