Looking for a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth? Look no further than these no bake Lucky Charms Treats! Made with crispy Lucky Charms cereal, marshmallows, and butter, these treats are perfect for any occasion.
I also have a Maple Bacon Rice Krispies Treats if you are more of a sweet and savory kind of person!
Rice Krispies treats are my favorite dessert ever. I like them homemade, I like the ones in the shiny blue wrappers, I love the 7/11 ones. I will never turn down a Rice Krispies Treats.
And the only way to improve on Rice Krispies treats is to turn them into Lucky Charms Treats!
Why You’re Going To Love This Recipe
- They are so delicious! You really can’t go wrong with Lucky Charms coated in buttery melt marshmallows with more Lucky Charms marshmallows on top.
- These treats are no bake and only take about 15 minutes to put together! After that, you just have to wait for them to cool so you can slice them.
- So many textures! The Lucky Charms marshmallows add fun a fun texture to the otherwise crunchy bar.
- Unsalted Butter – if you decide to use salted, just leave the salt out of this recipe.
- Salt – don’t skip the salt! The Lucky Charms and marshmallows are super sweet so you need a little bit of salt. If you use salted butter though, you can leave it out.
- Mini marshmallows – I like to melt the marshmallows until they are just almost melted so you still get some gooey chunks of marshmallow in your treats.
- Lucky Charms – the classic Lucky Charms cereal!
- Lucky Charms Marshmallows – these are totally optional but extra Lucky Charms marshmallows on top makes these treats extra cute.
- Sprinkles – also optional but they make these treats so fun!
How To Make Lucky Charms Treats
- Prepare. Lightly grease or line a 9×13-inch pan.
- Melt butter. Melt butter in a large pot over low heat and stir in the salt.
- Melt marshmallows. Add the marshmallows and stir over low heat until it melts.
- Add cereal. Once the marshmallows have melted, remove the pot from the heat and add the cereal.
- Combine. Fold cereal into the marshmallow mixture, being careful not to crush the cereal.
- Transfer to pan. Spread the mixture into the prepared pan in an even layer.
- Add toppings. Top with extra Lucky Charms marshmallows and sprinkles if desired.
- Cool and slice! Cool completely at room temperture for 30 minutes to 1 hour before slicing into bars.
How Long Are They Good For?
Lucky Charms Treats are best enjoyed the day they are made but will stay good for up to 2 days. Make sure to store them in an airtight container at room temperature.
Can You Freeze Them?
I don’t recommend freezing them.
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest for even more!
More No Bake Treats
- No Bake Trail Mix Energy Bites
- Almond Bark Drop Cookies
- No Bake Cheerios Bars
- Snickers Rice Krispies Treats
- Hot Chocolate Rice Krispies Treats
Lucky Charms Treats
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- 10 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- ½ cup Lucky Charms marshmallows for topping (optional)
- Rainbow sprinkles (optional)
- Lightly grease the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray or line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a large pot over low heat and stir in the salt.
- Add the marshmallows and stir constantly over low heat until the marshmallows are mostly melted. Remove from heat.
- Add cereal and fold it into the marshmallow mixture, being careful not to crush the cereal.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan in an even layer.
- Top with extra Lucky Charms marshmallows and sprinkles if desired.
- Cool completely at room temperture for 30 minutes to 1 hour before slicing into bars.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 193Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 250mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 2gSugar: 12gProtein: 3g
Leave a Reply