Maple Pecan Baked Brie – delicious melty brie topped with a maple, brown sugar, and pecan mixture. Serve with apple slices and graham crackers! This is perfect as a holiday appetizer or the star of your cheeseboard!
- Brie cheese – you want the round brie and leave the rind on
- Maple syrup
- Brown sugar
- Pecans – you can use walnuts if you prefer
- Warm the brie. Place brie on a small baking sheet. Bake at 350F for about 15 minutes or until softened. Remove and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Make topping. While the brie cools, heat maple syrup, brown sugar, and cinnamon over low heat in a small saucepan. Stir until the sugar has dissolved; stir in pecans.
- Assemble. Pour over the brie and serve immediately.
Where To Buy Brie
You can find brie pretty much anywhere these days. Places like Walmart, Target, and bigger grocery stores should all have it.
If you are having trouble finding it, check Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods – both should definitely have it.
Can You Make It Ahead?
Baked brie should not be made ahead. It’s best when served really hot so the brie is still gooey and dippable.
What To Serve with Baked Brie?
My favorite things to serve with baked brie is sliced baguette, graham crackers, and apple slices.
You could really do any sort of cookie, cracker, or fruit though. I think strawberries and crisp grapes would be delicious with this particular baked brie.
I also think it goes great with a dry white wine if you are looking for drink options!
How To Reheat Leftovers
You can warm up leftover baked brie at a low temp (300F or so) in the oven or even in the microwave. You aren’t trying to cook it, just get it back to it’s melted, dippable state.
Can You Freeze It?
I don’t recommend you try freezing this baked brie. Once it’s baked, it will probably be a mess to try to contain and freeze.
More Brie Recipes
- Cranberry Brie Bites
- Apple and Brie Grilled Cheese
- Bacon Cranberry Baked Brie
- Bacon, Apple, Brie, and Spinach Sandwich
- Apple and Brie Quesadillas
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 8 ounce round brie cheese
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- sliced baguette, graham crackers, apple slices (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place brie on a small baking sheet. Bake about 15 minutes or until softened. Remove and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- While the brie cools, heat maple syrup, brown sugar, and cinnamon over low heat in a small saucepan. Stir until the sugar has dissolved; stir in pecans.
- Pour over the brie and serve immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 296Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 432mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 2gSugar: 11gProtein: 11g