Maple Pecan Baked Brie – delicious melty brie topped with a maple, brown sugar, and pecan mixture. Serve with apple slices and graham crackers! This is perfect as a holiday appetizer or the star of your cheeseboard!
- Brie cheese – you want the round brie and leave the rind on so the cheese stays in while it bakes.
- Maple syrup
- Brown sugar
- Pecans – you can use walnuts if you prefer
- Warm the brie. Place brie on a small baking sheet. Bake at 350F for about 15 minutes or until softened. Remove and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Make topping. While the brie cools, heat maple syrup, brown sugar, and cinnamon over low heat in a small saucepan. Stir until the sugar has dissolved; stir in pecans.
- Assemble. Pour over the brie and serve immediately.
You can find brie at any large grocery store. It’s usually not with the shredded cheese but most stores will have a “fancy cheese” section near the deli and that’s where you can find it.
If you are having trouble finding it, check Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods – both should definitely have it.
Baked brie should not be made ahead. It’s best when served really hot so the brie is still gooey and dippable.
My favorite things to serve with baked brie is sliced baguette, graham crackers, and apple slices.
You could really do any sort of cookie, cracker, or fruit though. I think strawberries and crisp grapes would be delicious with this particular baked brie.
I also think it goes great with a dry white wine if you are looking for drink options!
You can warm up leftover baked brie at a low temp (300F or so) in the oven or even in the microwave. You aren’t trying to cook it, just get it back to it’s melted, dippable state.
I don’t recommend you try freezing this baked brie. Once it’s baked, it will probably be a mess to try to contain and freeze.
More Brie Recipes
- Cranberry Brie Bites
- Apple and Brie Grilled Cheese
- Bacon Cranberry Baked Brie
- Bacon, Apple, Brie, and Spinach Sandwich
- Apple and Brie Quesadillas
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest for even more!
Maple Pecan Baked Brie
Maple Pecan Baked Brie - delicious melty brie topped with a maple, brown sugar, and pecan mixture. Serve with apple slices and graham crackers! This is perfect as a holiday appetizer or the star of your cheeseboard!
- 1 8 ounce round brie cheese
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- sliced baguette, graham crackers, apple slices (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place brie on a small baking sheet. Bake about 15 minutes or until softened. Remove and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- While the brie cools, heat maple syrup, brown sugar, and cinnamon over low heat in a small saucepan. Stir until the sugar has dissolved; stir in pecans.
- Pour over the brie and serve immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 296Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 432mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 2gSugar: 11gProtein: 11g
Do you eat the rind?
Amanda Livesay says
I’ve seen people eat the rind but I don’t personally enjoy it.
This combination looks soo delicious. I’m going to check this with my own circle of relatives this weekend. I may also replace walnuts or peanuts rather than pecans. I’ll permit you to realize the way it went! You can also check my Blog: https://lookafterbabies.com/middle-names-for-brielle/
I love this idea! This is looks delicious & sweet! Its now my new favorite baked Brie recipe.
When do you remove the rind?
Amanda Livesay says
Leave the rind on and once you cut into it, the hot cheese will start to ooze out. :)
Looks soo yummy. I wanna give it a try in the coming weeks :)
This combination looks delicious. I’m going to test this on the family this weekend. I may substitute walnuts or peanuts instead of pecans. I’ll let you know how it went!
Can I use walnuts instead of pecans?
I made the baked brie for my family. Their comments were: “Yummy!” “This is good.” “Thumbs up!” ” Can we eat this again?”
Thank you for making me look FANTASTIC.
Mouth-watering pictures! A must try for sure. I linked here on my recent post over and Hampers & Hiccups. Find the link below.
This is my new favorite baked Brie recipe. Thank you!!
This looks so yummy! It’s been a while since I had some Brie and Wine!
I’m a cheese novice. Do you leave the rind on the cheese when you bake it?
Yes, leave the rind on. It keeps all the cheese from oozing out before you’re ready. :)
Yes leave the rind on otherwise it will become a brie puddle in the oven!
nicole @ i am a honey bee says
this is such a cute goodie bag for adults. the best
[email protected] says
This looks delicious! Who wouldn’t LOVE to receive a basket like this on their porch? #client
The Hungry Mum says
This has my name all over it… brie is my BFF :)
Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar says
Looks perfect for girls night!! I absolutely love this idea!
Medha @ Whisk & Shout says
This looks fabulous! Love the sweet and savory flavor combo going on here :)
Alice @ Hip Foodie Mom says
Hallo-WINE! Oh my gawd, I LOVE this! Around our neighborhood, houses here get “boo’ed” and we get candy. . I love this so much more for the adults!! what a great idea! and oh my gawd, the maple pecan baked brie .. I LOVE baked brie!!! making this!!!