Creamy and delicious No Bake Peanut Butter Pie with a graham cracker crust. Only 6 ingredients, so easy, and everyone will be begging for the recipe!
It’s my dad’s birthday week!
I’ve told you guys multiple times that I have the coolest dad. I know just about everyone says that but… for real. He bought me an ’85 Z28 Camaro when I was 15. All my friends were given safe, responsible-looking cars and I got a hot rod.
It was pretty much the best day of my life.
It took me forever to learn how to drive a standard and I don’t remember him ever getting that aggravated with me.
And he only yelled a little when he had to replace the clutch. Multiple times.
How To Make No Bake Peanut Butter Pie!
Since we’re so far away from home, I wanted to make something so the hooligans could celebrate their Pops’ birthday and I thought this pie looked like something he’d be into.
I love a no bake peanut butter pie and I feel like I’ve had about a million pieces in my lifetime.
It’s so delicious and creamy and really couldn’t be easier to make. Only 6 ingredients (plus whipped cream for the top!) and no baking required!
I almost always use a store-bought graham cracker crust. They are just so easy and inexpensive and it really saves a lot of time. You can totally make your own if you prefer.
The filling for this No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is made of softened cream cheese, sugar, peanut butter, and vanilla. That all gets beaten together until it’s smooth and creamy. Then you gently fold in Cool Whip – you have to make sure not to deflate the Cool Whip because that is what gives the pie it’s light and fluffy texture.
Then you just spoon the filling into the pie crust and smooth out the top. It needs to sit at least 4 hours in the refrigerator before you try to cut it but I like to leave it overnight to be safe. Top it with whipped cream and enjoy!
How Long is No Bake Peanut Butter Pie Good For?
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie should be good for up to 3 days in the refrigerator. Find a way to cover it pretty tightly to make sure it stays as fresh as possible.
You can also freeze it for an extra cold treat on a hot summer day.
More No Bake Desserts
- Peanut Butter S’mores Dip
- Banana Cream Pie
- No Bake Snickers Pie
- No Bake Trail Mix Bites
- No Bake Million Dollar Pie Bars
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 chocolate graham cracker crust
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping
- whipped cream, for serving
- In the bowl of a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese and sugar until well blended. Beat in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and gently fold in whipped topping. Try not to deflate it too much but you want it fully incorporated.
- Use a rubber spatula to transfer the pie mixture to the pie crust. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Top with whipped cream, if desired. Store in the refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 439 Total Fat: 33g Saturated Fat: 15g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 14g Cholesterol: 29mg Sodium: 261mg Carbohydrates: 30g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 23g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 9g