Orange Balsamic Chicken Thighs – chicken thighs and spinach cooked in an balsamic vinegar and orange juice sauce. A quick, easy, delicious 30 minute dinner!
This is the first day in weeks I don’t feel like total garbage so I am so excited for the day. Also, can we talk about how I’ve been sick more in the last year than I have been my entire life?
Is this what getting old is like?
I don’t like it.
Now let me tell you all about my new favorite chicken recipe. I made this twice last week. Which is unheard of for me. I rarely repeat recipes in a month, but especially never in a week!
I made it the first time and decided not to take photos and then kicked myself when everyone loved it and there wasn’t a single piece of chicken leftovers. So two days later, we had it again. And no one complained!
- Coconut oil
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Orange marmalade
- Balsamic vinegar
- Rubbed sage
- Cook chicken thighs in coconut oil until browned and crispy
- Whisk together orange marmalade, balsamic vinegar, and sage
- Pour sauce over chicken
- Add spinach, cover, and cook until the sauce has thicekend and spinach has wilted
- Stir in walnuts
More Chicken Recipes
- Honey Chicken
- Chicken Marsala
- Black Pepper Chicken
- Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Honey Mustard Chicken Wings
- Apple Mustard Chicken Tenders
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into quarters
- salt and pepper
- ¼ cup orange marmalade
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season all sides of the chicken thighs and add to the pan. Cook the chicken, flipping as needed, until browned and crispy, 8 - 10 minutes. Lower the heat to low.
- In a small bowl, whisk together orange marmalade, balsamic vinegar, and sage. Pour this mixture over the chicken and stir, scraping up the bits on the bottom of the pan. Add spinach, cover, and cook until the sauce has thickened and the spinach has wilted. Stir in walnuts.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 375Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 138mgSodium: 321mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 2gSugar: 15gProtein: 31g