Store-bought oyster crackers coated in a buttery ranch seasoning and Parmesan cheese, and then baked until they are toasted and delicious. Parmesan Ranch Oyster Crackers are going to be your new favorite snack!
I love covering store-bought crackers with homemade seasonings and pretending like I’m a genius. Like my Spicy Ranch Saltines – I haven’t shut up about those since I made them.
These Parmesan Ranch Oyster Crackers are just your regular ol’ oyster crackers that you put on all your favorite soups.
But they get coated in a buttery dill and ranch seasoning. And then! Then you sprinkle grated Parmesan on top. Cheese + ranch is how you make anyone happy.
And then once they’re all coated in cheesy buttery ranch, they get baked until they’re all toasty and delicious.
These are perfect for keeping on the counter so you can grab a quick handful when you need a snack.
- 2 (9 ounce) bags oyster crackers
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch seasoning mix
- 1 tsp dried dill – substitute 1 tbsp fresh dill if you have it
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup grated Parmesan – you don’t the fancy stuff, the green can works fine!
- Prepare. Preheat oven to 250F. Place oyster crackers in a large mixing bowl.
- Make seasoning mix. Melt butter. Whisk in ranch seasoning, dried dill, and garlic powder.
- Combine. Pour the butter mixture over the oyster crackers and stir gently to make sure all the crackers get coated.
- Bake. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove, sprinkle with Parmesan, and toss gently to combine. Bake for another 10 minutes, until the crackers and nice and toasty.
- Let cool. Cool completely before serving.
⏲ How Long Are Ranch Oyster Crackers Good For?
These crackers will stay nice and crisp for up to 5 days if you store them at room temperature in an airtight containers.
❄ Can You Freeze Them?
I don’t recommend freezing these crackers. I think the crunch would be lost after freezing and defrosting them.
- If you want a spicy version, try either the spicy ranch seasoning mix instead of the regular or add 1 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes to the seasoning mixture
- You could use mini saltines, Cheez-Its, or even goldfish crackers if you want to switch it up
🍴 More Snack Mix Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 2 (9 ounce) package oyster crackers
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (1 ounce) dry ranch seasoning mix
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 250F.
- Place oyster crackers in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together melted butter, ranch seasoning mix, dried dill, and garlic powder.
- Pour butter mixture over crackers and use a rubber spatula to gently stir until all the crackers are coated.
- Transfer crackers to a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes in preheated oven. Remove from oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese; toss to coat.
- Bake for another 10 minutes, until crackers are toasty. Let cool before serving.