Ranch Cheez-Its – classic Cheez-It crackers covered in a butter ranch seasoning and baked until extra crispy and delicious!
I’m obsessed with recipes like this right now. Taking store-bought crackers and turning them into something you can’t help but grab handfuls of every time you pass the container.
Yeah, Cheez-Its are great on their own but adding butter, ranch, and fresh dill?! Totally addictive.
Remember the Spicy Ranch Saltines I posted a couple weeks ago? We went through that batch in less than 24 hours and everyone in my house was asking for another salty snack like that.
These Ranch Cheez-Its went just as quickly so you may want to double the batch if you want it to last for awhile!
If you have leftover fresh dill after making these, I highly recommend my Dill Pickle Chex Mix!
- Unsalted butter – make sure it’s unsalted because the ranch dressing mix has plenty of salt!
- Dry ranch seasoning mix
- Garlic powder
- Fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 250F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place Cheez-Its in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, melt butter.
- Stir Ranch dressing mix, garlic powder, and fresh dill into melted butter.
- Add butter mixture to Cheez-Its and toss gently to coat.
- Transfer to the prepared pan.
- Bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool completely before serving and storing.
How Long Are Ranch Cheez-Its Good For?
These will stay crispy for up to 5 days if you store them in an airtight container.
I like to store things like this in this large glass jar. It looks super cute on the counter and it’s airtight!
A plastic ziploc storage bag works just as well – just make sure to squeeze out as much air as possible each time you open it!
Can You Freeze Them?
I don’t recommend freezing these. They probably won’t be crispy once defrosted.
- You can use the White Cheddar or Extra Toasty (my favorite!) Cheez-Its to change things up a little bit
- Looking for something spicy? Use the spicy ranch dressing mix instead of the regular! If you can’t find the spicy ranch (check Super Target – it’s the only place around me that has it), add 1 tablespoon of red red pepper flakes to the butter mixture
More Snack Mix Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 (11 ounce) box regular Cheez-Its
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- Preheat oven to 250F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment or spray with oil
- Place Cheez-Its in a large mixing bowl
- Melt butter; stir in ranch, garlic powder, and dill
- Pour butter mixture over Cheez-Its and toss gently to coat
- Transfer mixture to the prepared pan
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes
- Cool completely before serving and storing
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 19Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 167mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g