Texas Cheese Fries are the perfect party snack! Seasoned fries topped with cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, green onions, and jalapenos! Served with a side of ranch!
So I guess the Superbowl is this weekend?
I stopped caring about the NFL when it became apparent that my teams weren’t going all the way.
But I do care about Superbowl food!
I care a lot about Superbowl food.
The amount of time I spend planning my Superbowl menu every year is insane. The amount of money I spend buying ingredients for my Superbowl menu is even more insane.
But anyway, I’ve got a super easy idea to feed a crowd at your Superbowl party!
How To Make Texas Cheese Fries Recipe!
Okay. This is the easiest snack to make for a group.
Just take a big bag of frozen seasoned fries and bake them until they’re good and crispy. Top that with shredded cheddar cheese and bacon and broil it until the cheese is melted. And then sliced green onions and jalapenos on top!
And ranch on the side for dipping because they wouldn’t be Texas cheese fries without ranch!
I love them so much. I ate almost the whole plate by myself.
And I feel no shame about it.
More Cheesy Appetizer Recipes
- 7 Layer Chili Dog Dip
- Cheesy Sausage and Spinach Dip
- Maple Pecan Baked Brie
- Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball Bites
- Crawfish Dip
- Potato Skins
- Ranch Pizza Rolls
- 1 bag frozen seasoned french fries
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 slices applewood smoked bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- pickled jalapenos, optional
- ranch, for dipping
- Cook the fries according to package directions.
- Once crispy, turn the broiler on and move an oven rack closer to the top.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheddar and bacon on top of the fries. Broil just until cheese in melted, less than 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with green onions and jalapenos if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 323 Total Fat: 25g Saturated Fat: 12g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 63mg Sodium: 573mg Carbohydrates: 8g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 16g