Cupid’s Crunch – the cutest Valentine’s Day treat! Chex cereal coated in white chocolate and peanut butter and tossed in powdered sugar. With Valentine’s Day M&Ms and heart sprinkles!
I’m sure I tell y’all this every year but Valentine’s Day is my favorite holiday.
I love any excuse to put hearts up in every room of my house. And this year is even more exciting for me because I finally have a kid in school which means I finally have an excuse to buy those cute little cards.
I don’t even know if my kid’s class is exchanging Valentine’s cards but you better believe I bought some as soon as they appeared on the shelves of my store. Because, lord knows, the last thing I need is for Walmart to run out of Power Rangers cards.
How To Make Cupid’s Crunch Recipe!
I also love any excuse to use heart sprinkles and this Cupid’s Crunch is perfect for that!
It’s like your classic muddy buddies but uses white chocolate to coat the Chex instead of milk chocolate. There’s also peanut butter mixed into the white chocolate because, duh.
- Put Chex cereal in a mixing bowl
- Melt white chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter together
- Pour chocolate mixture over cereal, stirring until everything is coated
- Put half the cereal mixture in a plastic bag filled with powdered sugar and shake until coated; spread out on wax paper and let cool
- Mix M&Ms and sprinkles with the other cereal mixture; spread out on wax paper and let cool
- Combine both cereal mixtures in a large serving bowl
More Valentine’s Day Ideas!
- Red Velvet Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- White Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Sauce
- Chocolate Chip Croissant Bread Pudding
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 4 ½ Chex cereal
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup Valentine's Day M&Ms
- 2 tablespoons Valentine's Day sprinkles
- Place cereal in medium bowl. In small microwavable bowl, microwave vanilla chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered on High 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
- Place ½ of the cereal mixture in 1-gallon food-storage plastic bag. Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated. Spread on waxed paper or foil; cool about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir candies and sprinkles into remaining cereal mixture. Spread on waxed paper or foil; cool about 15 minutes.
- In serving bowl, mix both cereal mixtures. Store in airtight container.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 173Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 133mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 3g