Valentine’s Day Pretzel Hugs are a delicious sweet and salty treat and so easy to make! Perfect for a Valentine’s Day party or a homemade gift for your Valentine.
How cute are these Valentine’s Day Pretzel Hugs?! I’m obsessed.
I love a sweet and salty treat to begin with but these are made with the best candy ever, Hershey’s Hugs! And they get topped with a Valentine’s Day M&M!
They’re cute, delicious, and so easy to make! Definitely perfect for a class party or to put in cute Valentine’s Day bags and deliver to all your friends.
Why You Are Going To Love This Recipe
- Sweet and salty is the best combination!
- They are SO EASY! You can make the entire batch in about 15 minutes.
- Change up the colors for different holidays. Do red and green M&Ms for Christmas, pastels for Easter, etc.
- Square pretzels – also called Snaps or Butter Snaps. You can find them in any grocery store with the rest of the pretzels
- Hershey’s Hugs
- M&Ms – grab a Valentine’s Day mix to be festive!
How To Make Pretzel Hugs
- Prepare. Preheat oven to 200F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Assemble. Lay pretzels out on baking sheet. Top each pretzel with an unwrapped Hershey’s Hugs candy.
- Bake. Bake for about 5 minutes, until the candies just begin to melt.
- Top with M&Ms. Remove the pretzels from oven and gently press an M&M on top of each Hershey’s Hug.
- Let set. Let the chocolate set completely before you serve and store.
How Long Are They Good For?
These will be good for several weeks in the fridge. Make sure to store them in an airtight container.
You can serve them straight from the fridge or let them sit at room temperature for a few minutes to take the chill off. They are delicious either way!
- If you can’t find the square pretzels, use the regular pretzel shape or even the round ones.
- You can use Hershey’s Kisses if you prefer milk chocolate.
- I used milk chocolate M&Ms but you can use peanut, dark chocolate, white chocolate, whatever flavor you like. You can even use Reese’s Pieces if you want to add some peanut butter flavor!
More Sweet and Salty Recipes
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Brownies
- Sweet and Salty Pudding Cookies
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Ritz Crackers
- Crockpot Candy
- Valentine’s Day Cake Pops
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 40 square (Snaps) pretzels
- 40 Hershey's Hugs, unwrapped
- 40 Valentine's Day M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 200F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay out pretzels on baking sheet.
- Top each pretzel with a Hershey's Hugs candy.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 5 minutes. You want the hugs to just begin to lose their shape but not melt.
- Remove from oven and immediately press an M&M on top of each Hugs candy.
- Let set completely before serving and storing.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 472Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 64mgCarbohydrates: 60gFiber: 3gSugar: 53gProtein: 5g