Watermelon Mint Margaritas are the most refreshing summer cocktail! Fresh watermelon is blended with tequila, lime juice, and an easy homemade mint simple syrup. These margaritas are so pretty and so delicious!
I feel like I’ve been so behind on holidays this year. I didn’t post a single Mardi Gras recipe, I think I posted one for Easter, and I can’t name another holiday that’s passed to save my life.
It’s safe to say that if there were more, I definitely missed them.
But I will not miss Cinco de Mayo! We’re starting a couple weeks early so I can squeeze in all the margaritas and melted cheese I can come up with.
I’ve been obsessed with watermelon for the last couple summers and it looks like it will be continuing this year since I couldn’t wait to share these Watermelon Mint Margaritas with you!
They’re really easy and yes, they start with fresh watermelon. No fake stuff here!
I bet they would be delicious next to a pool or on the beach or basically anywhere that it’s hot! And look how pretty they are!
How To Make Watermelon Mint Margaritas
- Use a blender to combine watermelon, lime juice, tequila, and mint simple syrup (instructions below)
- Divide into 2 glasses filled with ice
- Garnished with mint leaves and lime wedges
How To Make Mint Simple Syrup
- Bring sugar and water to a boil
- Stir until sugar is dissolved
- Remove from heat and stir in mint leaves
- Let steep for 10 minutes
- Remove mint leaves and let cool
- Store in refrigerator
How Long Is Simple Syrup Good For?
This simple syrup will be good for up to 3 – 4 weeks in the fridge. I always store mine in a little mason jar and then add it to pretty much any cocktails we make. You can’t really go wrong adding mint to drinks.
More Margarita Recipes
- Blackberry Margaritas
- Blue Margaritas
- Tequila Sunrise Margaritas
- Frozen Raspberry Margaritas
- Peach Margaritas
- Spicy Cilantro Margaritas
- Strawberry Margaritas
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 6 mint leaves
- 2 cups watermelon, chopped
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup silver tequila
- mint leaves and lime wedges, to garnish
- Bring sugar and water to a boil in a small saucepan; stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat, stir in mint leaves. Let steep for 10 minutes. Remove mint leaves.
- In a blender, combine watermelon, lime juice, tequila, and half of the mint syrup (use more if you like a sweeter drink). Blend until smooth.
- Divide into 2 glasses filled with ice. Garnish with mint leaves and lime wedges.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 228Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 17mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 4gSugar: 36gProtein: 3g