Watermelon Mint Margaritas – the most refreshing summer cocktail! Fresh watrmelon is blended with tequila, lime juice, and an easy homemade mint simple syrup. These margaritas are so pretty and so delicious!
I feel like I’ve been so behind on holidays this year. I didn’t post a single Mardi Gras recipe, I think I posted one for Easter, and I can’t name another holiday that’s passed to save my life.
It’s safe to say that if there were more, I definitely missed them.
But I will not miss Cinco de Mayo! We’re starting a couple weeks early so I can squeeze in all the margaritas and melted cheese I can come up with.
I’ve been obsessed with watermelon for the last couple summers and it looks like it will be continuing this year since I couldn’t wait to share these Watermelon Mint Margaritas with you!
They’re really easy and yes, they start with fresh watermelon. No fake stuff here!
I bet they would be delicious next to a pool or on the beach or basically anywhere that it’s hot! And look how pretty they are!
How To Make Watermelon Mint Margaritas
- Use a blender to combine watermelon, lime juice, tequila, and mint simple syrup (instructions below)
- Divide into 2 glasses filled with ice
- Garnished with mint leaves and lime wedges
How To Make Mint Simple Syrup
- Bring sugar and water to a boil
- Stir until sugar is dissolved
- Remove from heat and stir in mint leaves
- Let steep for 10 minutes
- Remove mint leaves and let cool
- Store in refrigerator
How Long Is Simple Syrup Good For?
This simple syrup will be good for up to 3 – 4 weeks in the fridge. I always store mine in a little mason jar and then add it to pretty much any cocktails we make. You can’t really go wrong adding mint to drinks.
More Margarita Recipes
- Blackberry Margaritas
- Blue Margaritas
- Tequila Sunrise Margaritas
- Frozen Raspberry Margaritas
- Peach Margaritas
- Spicy Cilantro Margaritas
- Strawberry Margaritas
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 6 mint leaves
- 2 cups watermelon, chopped
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup silver tequila
- mint leaves and lime wedges, to garnish
- Bring sugar and water to a boil in a small saucepan; stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat, stir in mint leaves. Let steep for 10 minutes. Remove mint leaves.
- In a blender, combine watermelon, lime juice, tequila, and half of the mint syrup (use more if you like a sweeter drink). Blend until smooth.
- Divide into 2 glasses filled with ice. Garnish with mint leaves and lime wedges.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 228Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 17mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 4gSugar: 36gProtein: 3g