My favorite time of year is almost here!
(I feel like I say that once a month. What can I say? I just love every holiday, every event, basically everything.)
I have been stocking up on Broncos tees for the entire family (including the dogs – don’t judge me), I have been watching all the preseason games, and most importantly, I have been searching for cheesy delicious dips to serve during all the games.
I like to think that calories don’t count during football games since I use so much energy yelling at the TV. So bring on all the cheese!
This Crockpot Bacon and Swiss Dip has all my faves! Bacon and swiss and cream cheese and onions! And it’s made in the crockpot which makes me even happier!
I love doing crockpot dips when we have people over for football games because you can just put the crockpot on warm and let people graze.
You have to give this one a try! Serve it with your favorite crackers and I promise it will be a hit!
Make sure you follow me around the internet!
adapted from Cooking Light
- Spray the bowl of your crockpot with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large pan over medium heat, cook onion in about 1 teaspoon olive oil until soft and translucent.
- Transfer the onions to the crockpot. Add swiss cheese, mayo, worcestershire, dry mustard, pepper, and cream cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 1 1/2 hours, stirring halfway through.
- Top with green onions and bacon before serving.
Want more dip recipes?