Holly Crackles are Santa’s favorite cookie! Only 5 ingredients and no bake. Cornflakes coated with marshmallows and topped with red candies. So cute AND delicious!
Y’all. I have a real problem.
I got all my shopping done really early last month and now it just doesn’t feel right to be done.
Like, I’m so used to doing my shopping around this time that I can’t control myself. Every time I go into a store I’m all “Mmm, maybe I should just get one more dog toy/Hot Wheels/giant Reeses cup!”
I’m currently trying to distract myself from clicking “confirm” on a ginormous Sephora shopping cart by baking every Christmas treat I can think of.
How To Make Holly Crackles!
I especially love cereal treats this time of year and I just couldn’t resist these Holly Crackles.
They’re like Rice Krispies Treats but made with Cornflakes! And they obviously taste better because they’re green and shaped like little holly bushes!
The best thing about no bake cookies like this is that the kiddos can be responsible for most of it. Shaping these and putting the candies on top is the perfect job for tiny helpers! So if you have a class party coming up or your little one just wants to help fill the cookie tins, make sure you save this recipe!
More Holiday Treats Recipes
- Crockpot Candy
- Maple Bacon Fudge
- Cranberry Orange Cookies
- Slow Cooker Almond Joy Chocolate Clusters
- Eggnog Fudge
- Chewy Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- ½ cup 1 stick butter
- 1 10-ounce bag mini marshmallows
- 1 - 1 ½ teaspoons green food coloring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups cornflakes cereal
- red candies, for decorating
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter and marshmallows, stirring constantly.
- Once completely melted, remove from heat and add green food coloring (to desired color) and vanilla. Stir until the color is blended.
- Gently stir in cornflakes, making sure to coat the cereal.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper and decorate with red candies. Let stand at least 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 89Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 74mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g