Crockpot Bacon and Swiss Dip – the best savory dip! Swiss cheese, onions, and bacon cooked together in the crockpot until creamy and delicious. Perfect for football season or a holiday appetizer!
My favorite time of year is almost here!
(I feel like I say that once a month. What can I say? I just love every holiday, every event, basically everything.)
I have been stocking up on Broncos tees for the entire family (including the dogs – don’t judge me), I have been watching all the preseason games, and most importantly, I have been searching for cheesy delicious dips to serve during all the games.
I like to think that calories don’t count during football games since I use so much energy yelling at the TV. So bring on all the cheese!
Ingredients for Crockpot Bacon and Swiss Dip
- Olive oil
- Swiss cheese
- Worcestershire sauce
- Dry mustard
- Black pepper
- Cream cheese
- Green onions
- Cook onion in olive oil until soft
- In the slow cooker, combine cooked onion, swiss cheese, mayo, worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, pepper, and cream cheese
- Cover on low for 1 ½ hours, stirring halfway through
- Top with green onion and bacon before serving
What To Serve with Crockpot Bacon and Swiss Dip?
I like to serve this dip with wheat crackers but you can also do crackers, cut veggies, or even potato chips.
- Slow Cooker – this Crockpot Multicooker is my favorite slow cooker because it functions as both a slow cooker and a pressure cooker. It also has a sauté function so you could technically do every step of this recipe in the multicooker and not have to dirty extra pans. I highly recommend it!
- Cheese Grater – yes, you can buy already shredded Swiss cheese but I’ve found that it doesn’t melt as smoothly as buying a block and shredded it yourself. I love this OXO Grater because it has a compartment underneath to catch all the shredded cheese.
More Dip Recipes
- Cajun 7 Layer Dip
- Layered Pizza Dip
- Chili Cheese Dog Fondue
- Chicken Burrito Dip
- Dill Pickle Dip
- Hatch Chile Cheese Dip
- French Onion Dip
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ cup diced onion
- 4 ounces shredded swiss cheese, about 1 cup
- ½ cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 8 ounce block cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Spray the bowl of your crockpot with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large pan over medium heat, cook onion in about 1 teaspoon olive oil until soft and translucent.
- Transfer the onions to the crockpot. Add swiss cheese, mayo, worcestershire, dry mustard, pepper, and cream cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 1 ½ hours, stirring halfway through.
- Top with green onions and bacon before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 227Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 232mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 6g