Spicy Honey Roasted Brussels Sprouts – fresh brussels sprouts tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce and roasted until crispy and delicious.
I am happy to report that my children ate brussels sprouts (and liked them!) for the first time ever.
Roasted brussels sprouts are just the best. They get a little crispy on the outside but stay tender on the inside. And for these Spicy Honey Roasted Brussels Sprouts, they’re tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce before being roasted so they are super flavorful.
These roasted brussels sprouts are easy enough for a weeknight but impressive enough for a dinner party or holiday meal!
- Fresh Brussels Sprouts – trim off the ends and remove leaves with spots; cut in half
- Olive Oil
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Black Pepper
How To Make Spicy Honey Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Trim and halve brussels sprouts
- Whisk together olive oil, honey, crushed red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper
- Place sprouts on baking sheet cut side down
- Bake for 15 minutes, flip, and bake another 10 – 15 minutes
- Serve hot
Can You Make It Ahead
Yes! I love including brussels sprouts in my meal prep. They still taste great when reheated and you can throw them on salads, in eggs, or just enjoy them for a quick healthy snack!
If you prefer freshly roasted brussels sprouts, you can always prep by trimming and halving the brussels sprouts – keep them in an airtight container in the fridge until you’re ready to make the sauce and roast them.
More Side Dish Recipes
- Green Beans Almondine
- Roasted Broccolini
- Balela Salad (Middle Eastern Bean Salad)
- Broccoli Salad
- Carrot Apple Salad
- Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Honey Roasted Carrots
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!