Frozen Lemonade Pie – only 4 ingredients and no bake! Graham cracker crust with a sweet creamy lemonade filling. The perfect summer dessert!
Originally published August 10, 2011. Updated June 26, 2020.
I love a no bake pie in the summer. You know, the ones with only 3 or 4 ingredients and you just mix everything together and spread it out in a store-bought graham cracker crust. Those are my favorite.
This pie and my peanut butter pie are a couple recipes I make every single summer without fail. This one is especially good for the really hot days because it’s served right out of the freezer. It’s cold and creamy and delicious.
And it’s only 4 ingredients (including the graham cracker crust!) so it can’t be any easier.
- Graham cracker crust – you can use store-bought or homemade. I used a store-bought for this recipe.
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Cool Whip – I don’t recommend using homemade whipped cream. Cool Whip holds shape better than homemade.
- Frozen lemonade concentrate -the recipe calls for a 6 ounce can but I’ve only ever found 12 ounce cans – so just make sure to measure it out
How To Make Frozen Lemona.de Pie
- Fold Cool Whip into sweetened condensed milk, careful not to deflate the Cool Whip
- Fold in frozen lemonade concentrate
- Transfer mixture to the graham cracker crust and spread to the sides
- Freeze overnight before slicing and serving
Yes! This is a great dessert for when you need something to make ahead of time. It needs to be made the day before you plan to serve it so that it will be nice and frozen.
I usually let it freeze for an hour or so and then cover it with plastic wrap so it stays fresh. That way the filling doesn’t stick to the plastic wrap when you uncover it.
I don’t recommend using homemade whipped cream because Cool Whip (or any other brand of whipped topping) has stabilizers that helps it keep it’s fluffiness. I’m afraid that using real whipped cream would cause your pie to deflate and not be so fluffy.
More No Bake Recipes
- No Bake Million Dollar Pie Bars
- Sugar Cookie Truffles
- Avalanche Bars
- Peanut Butter S’mores Dip
- Almond Bark Drop Cookies
- Caramel Corn Treats
- No Bake Snickers Pie
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest for even more!
Frozen Lemonade Pie
- 1 store-bought graham cracker crust
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- In a large bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk and whipped topping. Fold the two together gently until combined, being careful to keep the mixture light and fluffy.
- Add the lemonade concentrate and continue to gently fold.
- Pour the filling into the pie crust.
- Place in the freezer to chill overnight.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 406Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 163mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 0gSugar: 46gProtein: 6g
Once this is overnight in the freezer can it be moved to the fridge or does it stay in the freezer? Say we gave it for desert and there are slices leftover can I put in the fridge?
Amanda Livesay says
I think it would keep it’s shape in the fridge but I haven’t tried it. We always keep it in the freezer.
Barbara @ Barbara Bakes says
Doesn’t get much easier than this pie. It looks so creamy and delicious!
aaaah I’ve made this a number of times over the years. I often use pink lemonade concentrate which gives you a nice pale pink pie. Thought about limeade or other flavors but haven’t gotten around to them yet… one day….
I have made this using frozen orange juice and a purchased chocolate crust.
Oh my goodness, yet another amazing lemon dessert I need in my tummy! It looks so good and I just love how tiny the ingredient list is, awesomeness!
[email protected] says
This sounds perfect for the 100 degree day we just had!!
Mary Beth says
This looks so good! I will definitely keep this recipe in mind when I need to cool off.
Maggie @ A Bitchin' Kitchen says
Yummm, this looks so delicious (and easy, which is the best part!)
natalie (the sweets life) says
yum, i can never get enough of frozen desserts!
i was on a roll with my ice cream maker but i’ve taken a break lately…i think it’s time to pull it back out! :)
Rachel @ Baked by Rachel says
Mmm it sounds so easy. Simple and delicious … I wonder if it’d set off the heartburn?
Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchen says
I made this a few years ago and not a summer has passed without it making an appearance ;) mmmmmm