Strawberry Coconut Granola – easy homemade granola recipe! Oats, coconut, sliced almonds, and strawberries!
Are you watching Big Brother?
I am buuuuut I’m just not into it like I normally am.
I mean, does the boyfriend come home after work and find me watching the live feeds at 1 am?
Of course he does.
But I’m just not invested in anyone yet. And it’s so disappointing because I look forward to it all year. Ugh, hopefully it will get better.
Okay, Strawberry Coconut Granola!
I’m obsessed with homemade granola. I feel like the last few times I’ve bought granola, it’s been… soft? The boxed stuff just isn’t the same as fresh out of the oven, crunchy granola.
And I’ve been really into freeze-dried fruit lately so whenever I make a batch, I throw some fruit in there for extra crunch.
Homemade granola is super easy. For this recipe, I used oats, sliced almonds, and coconut. Melted some coconut oil, honey, and vanilla together and toss it with the oat mixture. And then it’s just baked until toasty and delicious.
Just be sure to stir well every 10 minutes or it will get a little darker than you want.
More Breakfast Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 ½ cups sliced almonds
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup freeze dried strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 300F. Spray a large, rimmed baking sheet with oil.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, coconut flakes, almonds and salt.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, whisk together honey and coconut oil until melted. Remove from heat and still in vanilla. Slowly pour the mixture over the oats. Fold the wet mixture into the oat mixture until the oats are evenly coated.
- Transfer the mixture to your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, or until the granola is golden brown in color. Cool completely in the pan on a wire rack.
- When the granola is cool, stir in the freeze-dried strawberries.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 374Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 72mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 7gSugar: 14gProtein: 8g