It’s that time of year.
Big Brother has officially started.
Tell me you’re watching. Or we may not be able to be friends for the rest of the summer.
It always takes me a few weeks to get really, really, really into it so I’m not obsessively watching the feeds or annoying cashiers with Big Brother talk. But don’t worry, it will happen.
Who do you like?
I like Tiffany. I like Da’Vonne. I like James. And I like Paulie’s abs.
Besides Big Brother, my other favorite thing about summer is homemade popsicles.
These are boozy!
Trust me, you hand out boozy popsicles to your friends at your next barbecue, they will be so beyond impressed.
They’re really simple to make, too. Just purée some frozen raspberries with Prosecco (or other white sparkling wine) and fill about ⅓ of the popsicle mold. And then purée some frozen peaches with more Prosecco and fill the rest of the popsicle mold. Freeze until firm and then serve!
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
For the raspberry layer:
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ⅓ cup Prosecco or other sparkling white wine
- 2 tablespoons sugar
For the peach layer:
- 1 16- ounce bag frozen peaches
- 1 cups Prosecco or other sparkling white wine
- ¼ cup sugar
- To make the raspberry layer, purée raspberries, Prosecco, and sugar in a blender until very smooth. . Fill each popsicle mold about ⅓ full with raspberry mixture. Freeze while you make the peach purée.
- To make the peach layer, purée peaches, Prosecco, and sugar in a blender until very smooth. Pour peach mixture over raspberry mixture to fill molds. Cover and insert sticks. Freeze until firm, at least 4 hours. Dip molds briefly in hot water to release popsicles.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 69Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 0g