Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Kielbasa – sliced kielbasa cooked in the crockpot in a delicious sweet and sour sauce. This is perfect over rice for an easy weeknight dinner or served by itself for a party snack!
Hi guys, I have the easiest recipe ever for you today.
My kids absolutely love this Sweet and Sour Chicken recipe and would happily eat it every night but I just haven’t been up to frying lately.
I was watching a vlog the other day and whoever I was watching mentioned Sweet and Sour Kielbasa and clearly I couldn’t stop thinking about it.
The great thing about this recipe is that, even though it’s a slow cooker recipe, it’s ready in 2 hours!
So if you’re an amazing procrastinator like me, you can still have dinner ready in time if you’re too lazy/tired/busy on Pinterest to put it in the slow cooker first thing in the morning. I actually put it in the slow cooker right before we left for soccer practice and by the time we got home, it was ready to go.
My boys went nuts over it. They ate all of it.
The entire recipe.
My two older boys were actually arguing over who was going to eat what was left on the baby’s plate (there was none).
This is such an easy recipe! You can have it in your slow cooker in literally minutes.
How To Make Crockpot Sweet and Sour Kielbasa
- Stir together ketchup, brown sugar, butter, onion, white vinegar, water, and salt and pepper in the bottom of the slow cooker
- Slice Kielbasa into bite-sized pieces and stir into sauce
- Cook on low for 2 hours or high for 1 hour
What Slow Cooker Should I Use?
I used my 6 quart Crockpot Multicooker. It’s the only slow cooker I use these days because it functions as a slow cooker and a pressure cooker!
It also switches over to warm once the cooking time is up so if you want to serve this kielbasa as an appetizer, you can just put a stack of toothpicks next to the slow cooker and the kielbasa will stay nice and warm for your guests.
More Slow Cooker Kielbasa Recipes
- Slow Cooker Beer and Brown Sugar Kielbasa
- Slow Cooker Apple Kielbasa Bites
- Cheesy Potato and Kielbasa Casserole
- Kielbasa and Potato Breakfast Burritos
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 2 cups ketchup
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons white vinegar
- ½ cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound kielbasa
- Put ketchup, brown sugar, butter, onion, white vinegar, water, and salt and pepper in the bottom of a slow cooker. Stir until combined.
- Slice kielbasa into bite-sized pieces. Put in slow cooker and stir to coat with sauce.
- Cook on low for 2 hours or high for 1 hour.
- Serve hot, over rice if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.