So I chose a side.
I’m officially rooting for the Giants. Mostly because of my husband’s man-crush on Tom Brady. I like to aggravate him.
I’m going to watch the game. Mostly because Pam scolded me when I told her I wasn’t.
I’ve got a snack planned even though my husband won’t be here to partake. Mostly because the original post of that snack was lost when one of my plugins went wild a couple months back. And by lost I mean I deleted it when I got tired of transferring recipes. Whoops.
But about this dip?
Buffalo chicken dip is the thing to do these days. Everyone and their mom makes it and blogs about it. At one point, it was our every-weekend football snack. I, of course, got sick of it and haven’t made it in probably 3 years. But oh my gosh, it’s so good! Borderline addictive.
I serve this with pita chips & tortilla chips but pitas are so much better. Also, those little round pita chips? No bueno. It’s worth it to take all 3 of your children to the 4th store of the day to find Stacy’s brand.
Start with ½ cup of hot sauce and taste before adding more. I used to add an entire bottle of the stuff but I can’t handle all that these days!
Two years ago: Bacon Mushroom Mac & Cheese
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- ½ – ¾ cup Frank's Red Hot sauce
- 1 boneless (skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded)
- 1 cup Colby Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Put cream cheese in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir until melted completely. Stir in ranch dressing, Frank’s Red Hot, and chicken. Transfer to a baking dish.
- Bake until bubbly, about 15 minutes. Top with cheese and bake just until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.