Dill Pickle Dip – creamy dip full of chopped dill pickles and fresh dill. Serve it with potato chips or vegetables for the perfect snack or appetizer!
We are obsessed with all things dill pickle in my house.
I can’t tell you how many times I made my Dill Pickle Chex Mix this summer – at least 10 times!
This Dill Pickle Dip is a cool and creamy dip filled with fresh dill and chopped dill pickles. You can serve it with potato chips, crackers, pretzels, fresh vegetables, pretty much whatever you want!
- Cream cheese – the kind in the block packaging. The low fat kind is fine.
- Sour cream
- Pickle juice – just from the same jar your pickles are in
- Garlic powder
- Fresh dill – substitute 1 tsp dried dill if you don’t have fresh
- Diced dill pickles
- Dippers – potato chips, pretzels, crackers, or fresh vegetables
- Beat cream cheese until smooth
- Add sour cream, pickle juice, garlic powder, and fresh dill; beat until well combined
- Beat in diced dill pickles
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge until ready to serve
How Long Is Dill Pickle Dip Good For?
This dip will be fine in the fridge for up to 3 – 4 days. Make sure to use an airtight container – I love these glass containers with snap lids.
Before serving, I would let it sit on the counter for 30 minutes or so (depending on how warm your house is) to get the chill off. Otherwise it will be too firm to scoop with chips!
What To Serve with Dill Pickle Dip?
I served this dip with plain ripple potato chips and they were perfect with it! Other options are pretzels, crackers, or even cut fresh veggies like carrots or celery.
More Dip Recipes
- Layered Ranch Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Crockpot Bacon and Swiss Dip
- Chicken Burrito Dip
- Cheesy Sausage and Spinach Dip
- Crawfish Dip
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 (8 ounce) block plain cream cheese, at room temperature (low fat is fine)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 cup diced dill pickles
- potato chips, crackers, or vegetables, for serving
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in sour cream, dill pickle juice, garlic powder, and fresh dill; beat until well combined.
- Add diced dill pickles; beat until just combined.
- Transfer to serving bowl. serve with potato chips or vegetables.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 73Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 299mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 1g