Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Dip – delicious dessert dip made with Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups! Serve with fruit, cookies, pretzels, and more!
Can we agree that Easter is the best holiday for candy?
I can’t get enough of the egg-shaped, pastel colored candy right now! I’m especially in love with the Easter makeover Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups Minis got – cute blue and gold foil packaging. And individually wrapped so they’re perfect for your candy jar or for filling plastic eggs!
There are also new Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups Smooth & Crunchy Eggs which are the perfect combo of milk chocolate, creamy peanut butter, and crunchy Butterfinger bits.
And you can feel good about enjoying these two new treats because they are both made with no artificial colors or flavors!
I love them.
Butterfinger Cheesecake Dip!
I love them so much that I wanted to turn them into a delicious cheesecake fruit dip! And you won’t believe how quick and easy this Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups Cheesecake Dip is!
Only 5 ingredients, too! You just take cream cheese and peanut butter and blend those together until smooth. Add in some powdered sugar and then fold in some whipped topping. Stir in some of the chopped Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cup Minis and you’re are good to go!
I served ours with fresh apple slices, cut strawberries, grapes, and vanilla wafers but I think it would be delicious with other fresh fruit and even pretzel sticks.
How good does that look?! If you’re planning on a fruit tray at your Easter celebration, I definitely recommend making this dip to go alongside! It will definitely be a hit with guests of all ages!
- 1 8 ounce block cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 8 ounce container whipped topping
- 1 cup chopped Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups Minis, plus more for the top (Contains no artificial flavors and colors. Colors added from natural sources)
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Slowly beat in powdered sugar until incorporated. Fold in whipped topping and Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups Minis, trying not to deflate the whipped topping too much.
- Top with more Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups Minis before serving. Serve with fruit, cookies, or crackers.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 419Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 259mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 2gSugar: 18gProtein: 9g
Things you may need for this recipe:
Want more peanut butter recipes?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Nestlé Butterfinger. The opinions and text are all mine.