Creamy and delicious No Bake Peanut Butter Pie with a graham cracker crust. Only 6 ingredients, so easy, and everyone will be begging for the recipe!
If you could have one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mine would definitely be something with peanut butter, maybe this easy, no bake peanut butter pie!
It is the most perfect creamy peanut butter pie on a graham cracker crust. There’s only a few ingredients and it takes just a few minutes to put together. I even use a store-bought graham cracker crust to make it that much easier.
If you need a last minute dessert for a summer barbecue or pool party, this is definitely it.
I also have a No Bake Cheesecake that’s made with just 4 ingredients and it is so delicious!
- Chocolate graham cracker crust – you can use regular graham cracker crust if you prefer
- Cream cheese – the regular cream cheese in blocks, not the kind in tubs
- Creamy peanut butter – make sure it’s creamy so you get a really smooth pie
- Cool Whip – let it thaw overnight in the fridge
How To Make No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- In the bowl of a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese and sugar until well blended.
- Beat in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Use a rubber spatula to gently fold in Cool Whip. You want to be very careful not to deflate the Cool Whip too much so your pie is nice and fluffy.
- Transfer the pie filling to a chocolate graham cracker pie crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Top with whipped cream before serving, if desired
Can You Use Homemade Whipped Cream?
I don’t recommend it because Cool Whip has stabilizers in it that lets it retain it’s fluffiness. And if you look closely at my photos, you’ll notice that the real whipped cream I put on top started to melt as I was talking photos.
So using real whipped cream would likely cause your pie to deflate and not be are fluffy and creamy.
How Long Is It Good For?
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie should be good for up to 3 days in the refrigerator. Find a way to cover it pretty tightly to make sure it stays as fresh as possible.
You can also freeze it for an extra cold treat on a hot summer day.
Can You Make Peanut Butter Pie Ahead?
Yes! This is the perfect dessert when you need to prep it ahead. I always make it the night before I serve it so that it has plenty of time to set up.
Can You Freeze Peanut Butter Pie?
If you want a super cold summer dessert, you can totally pop this in the freezer! From there, just serve it frozen!
I wouldn’t recommend freezing and then trying to defrost it to serve it though. I think the whole thing would change texture and not be that creamy, fluffy pie we all know and love!
More No Bake Desserts
- Peanut Butter S’mores Dip
- Banana Cream Pie
- No Bake Trail Mix Bites
- No Bake Million Dollar Pie Bars
- Lucky Charms Treats
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 chocolate graham cracker crust
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed in the refrigerator overnight
- whipped cream, for serving
- In the bowl of a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese and sugar until well blended. Beat in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and gently fold in whipped topping. Try not to deflate it too much but you want it fully incorporated.
- Use a rubber spatula to transfer the pie mixture to the pie crust. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Top with whipped cream, if desired. Store in the refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 439Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 261mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 2gSugar: 23gProtein: 9g